Redmi 10 Power Now Available For Purchase In India: Price, Specs
Table Of Contents
- 1Xiaomi Redmi 10 Power Price in India & Availability
- 2Xiaomi Redmi 10 Power Specifications
Highlights of the Story
- Xiaomi launched their Redmi 10A and Redmi 10 Power smartphones in India on April 20, 2022.
- Now, the device is up for grabs in India and comes with a price tag of Rs. 14,999.
- Key specs of the device include a massive 6000mAh battery, Snapdragon 680 SoC, Android 11 and more.
Xiaomi launched their Redmi 10A and Redmi 10 Power in India on April 20, 2022. However, the latter was not available for purchase in India right after its rather silent launch. That changes now as the brand has officially announced the availability of the smartphone in India today.
Do note that this is not a 5G phone and is targeted towards users who are into 4G. With the uncertainty of when 5G in India will actually become a reality, it definitely makes sense to buy a 4G handset instead and save the bucks. Well, that is a different topic for discussion altogether. Right now, let us take a quick look at the Xiaomi Redmi 10 Power price in India and specs.
Also read: Most Awaited Phone Is Here: Redmi 10 Power
Xiaomi Redmi 10 Power Price in India & Availability
The newly available smartphone comes in a single 8GB RAM and 128GB internal storage variant. Now, this variant comes with a price tag of Rs. 14,999 in India. You do get two colour options, namely, Power Black and Sporty Orange.
When it comes to the availability of the handset, you can purchase it via Amazon, Mi.com, Mi Home Stores and partner retail stores across the country.
Xiaomi Redmi 10 Power Specifications
The budget mid-ranger comes with a big 6.7-inch IPS LCD display. However, the display is not full HD. Instead, you get to see an HD+ resolution. Additionally, there is Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection on top. You also get to see a 20:9 aspect ratio on the device. There is nothing in terms of refresh rate either. You get to see a standard 60Hz display.
On the processor front, the Xiaomi Redmi 10 Power is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 SoC. This octa-core chipset is paired with up 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. Furthermore, the internal storage is expandable up to 512GB via a microSD card slot. In terms of software, the device runs on Android 11 with the latest MIUI 13 custom skin on top.
Talking about optics, the handset features a dual rear camera setup. The setup includes a 50-megapixel primary sensor with an aperture of f/1.8 along with a 2-megapixel portrait sensor. At the front, there is a 5-megapixel sensor for selfies and video calls.
Moving on to the battery, the Redmi 10 Power packs a massive 6000mAh battery. This battery capacity is coupled with 18W fast charging support. You get the 18W fast charging right in the box. There is a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor for security. You also get to see a 3.5mm headphone jack, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v5.0 and more.
- We’ll discuss the camera quality of iPhone 11 Pro Vs iPhone 12 Pro Vs iPhone 13 Pro here. The iPhone 13 Pro’s A15 Bionic processor produces more consistent and quicker shots. In the 11 Pro and even the 12 Pro, there was a frequent lag between hitting the button and taking the photo. You’ll get the iPhone 11 Pro at ₹79,999…
- Everyone is eagerly waiting to know about the camera specs and quality of the newly launched Nothing Phone 1. Also, most of us are well aware of the camera quality of the other two phones. Nothing Phone 1’s lowest price currently available is Rs. 31,999, whereas the OnePlus 9RT 5G is listed at Rs. 42,999, and iPhone 12 costs Rs.…
- In 2022, most of the smartphone launches were boring. But with the much-hyped Nothing Phone 1 launch, the revolution in the smartphone industry took place. Also, the Nothing Phone 1 is the first smartphone produced by Nothing, a technological organisation established by Carl Pei, who was also a co-founder of OnePlus. Furthermore, the Phone 1’s…
- In this article, the POCO F4 Vs iQOO Neo 6 are compared. Both smartphones are excellent. But one is superior to the other. On June 23, 2022, the POCO F4 5G was made available. The iQOO Neo 6 launch was on May 31, 2022. The price of the POCO F4 5G is Rs. 27,999. The cost…
- The iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, and iPhone 12 Pro Max are still in excellent condition, and Apple’s flagship iPhone 13 series devices are wonderful, but some of you might want to wait for the iPhone 14, which is likely to launch at the end of 2022. We know the iPhone 13 has great…