Highlights of the Story
- BSNL has revised some of its prepaid plans which are priced under Rs 100.
- BSNL users can also upgrade their existing SIM cards to BSNL’s international roaming SIM cards.
- The plans which are revised are under STV with a price range of Rs 56, Rs 57, and Rs 58 respectively.
One of the renowned and government-owned telco companies, Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) has revised some of its prepaid plans which are priced under Rs 100. The plans which are revised are under STV (special tariff vouchers). The price range of the packs is Rs. 56, Rs. 57, and Rs. 58 respectively. Customers can now have the benefit from the packages by recharging from the BSNL website or any third party. But the current modification is applicable on only short-term plans.
The new prices of the prepaid plans are already effective from October 18, 2021, in Kerela. Moreover, it can be recharged through the BSNL website or any third-party application. As a matter of fact, these charges are only applicable in Kerela and doesn’t apply to the rest of the country.
Rs. 56 STV:
Rs. 56 STV by BSNL price has now reduced by Rs 2, bringing down the price to Rs. 54. It provides users with a validity of 8 days and 5600 seconds (approx 95 min) of calling time.
Rs. 57 STV:
Rs. 57 STV by BSNL will now be costing Rs. 56. With this plan, customers get 10GB of data with an additional benefit of a free subscription to Zing Entertainment music, and 10 days validity.
Rs. 58 STV:
The BSNL Rs. 58 package’s price is down to Rs. 57. This plan enables users to have the facility of activating or extending the prepaid international roaming pack. It comes up with a validity of 30 days.
Moreover, BSNL users have got the privilege to upgrade their existing SIM cards to BSNL’s international roaming SIM cards. That too at just Rs. 50 and enables to make calls from/to anywhere throughout the globe. Correspondingly, to activate the BSNL enabled international prepaid SIM, users are required to recharge with a Rs. 57 or Rs. 168 plan that offers 30 and 90 days of validity.
- Thinking to buy iPhone 12? Well, I would be happy to tell you that this is the perfect time to buy iPhone. We all know that the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale is going to start in just a few hours. So sit tight and read this article to know how to buy iPhone 12…
- We all have been waiting for the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale. If you are looking to buy an iPhone 11 this would be the perfect time to get one for yourself. In this article, we’ll tell you how you can get a brand new iPhone 11 for just Rs 25,499*. But first, let us…
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…