Samsung Galaxy M52 5G India Launch Set for September 19: Here’s What To Expect
Highlights of the Story
- Samsung Galaxy M52 5G India launch is scheduled for September 19, 2021.
- The device will launch as a successor to the Galaxy M51.
- Specs include Snapdragon 778G SoC, triple rear camera setup and more.
Samsung is prepping up to launch their Galaxy M52 5G device in India. The Samsung Galaxy M52 5G official launch date in India has finally been set for September 19, 2021. This comes a day after the smartphone’s official product page went live. Besides, the device has been in the leaks for quite some time now.
Recently, the company launched their Samsung Galaxy Wide 5 in South Korea. Now, this particular device may launch as a rebranded Samsung Galaxy F42 in India. Moreover, the smartphone has now gone up on an Amazon India microsite. So, this microsite basically confirms the launch date for the M52 5G.
In addition, the Galaxy M52 5G has made an appearance in the 3C certification website. Last month, noted tipster Debayan Roy had revealed the launch date details for both the M52 5G and F42. He had tipped both the devices to launch in September and from the looks of it, that was indeed true. Now, without any further ado, here is a quick rundown of what to expect from the upcoming Samsung Galaxy M52 5G.
Samsung Galaxy M52 5G Price in India and Availability
Now, although no details have been revealed when it comes to the Samsung Galaxy M52 price in India. We can expect the device to be priced at around Rs. 25,000 in the country. To recall, the Samsung Galaxy M51 price in India started at Rs. 24,999. Going by the fact that the Galaxy M52 5G will be succeeding that model, we can expect it to be priced slightly higher. Moreover, the smartphone will go on sale via Amazon India.
Samsung Galaxy M52 5G Specifications
When it comes to specifications, the device will come with a 6.7-inch full-HD+ Super AMOLED display. In addition, the display will come with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels. Moreover, the display on the device will also come with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection alongside a 120Hz fast refresh rate.
On the processor front, the Galaxy M52 5G will be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G SoC. Further, the octa-core chipset will pair up with two RAM options and 128GB of internal storage. The RAM options are namely that of 6GB and 8GB. When it comes to software, the smartphone will run on Android 11 OS with the One UI 3.1 custom skin on top.
For photos and videos, the upcoming Galaxy series device will feature a triple rear camera setup. The setup will include a 64-megapixel primary sensor alongside a 12-megapixel ultra-wide-angle sensor. In addition, there is also a third 5-megapixel depth sensor in the setup. At the front, the smartphone sports a 32-megapixel selfie shooter.
Moving on to the battery capacity, the Galaxy M52 5G will most likely pack a big 5000mAh battery. The device is also expected to pack all the essential connectivity options. These include dual-SIM, dual-band Wi-Fi, 5G, 4G VoLTE, GPS, Bluetooth v5.1 and USB Type-C port for charging. We will also be seeing a 3.5mm headphone jack on the device. We will most likely be seeing reverse charging support on the device as well, like its predecessor.
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…