iQOO Z5 Series Will Launch in China on September 23, 2021
Highlights of the Story
- iQOO Z5 launch date in China has been set for September 23, 2021.
- The iQOO Z5 series will include the Z5, Z5 Pro, and Z5x.
- Expected specs include the Snapdragon 778G SoC, triple rear cameras, 5000mAh battery and more.
Vivo’s sub-brand iQOO is now all set to launch their Z5 series in China. The Z5 series will include three devices with the moniker of iQOO Z5, iQOO Z5 Pro and iQOO Z5x, as per leaks and reports. Now, although not much is known about the vanilla model, the Pro variant has been a rumour mill favourite as of late. It has appeared in n number of leaks and reports.
For starters, the device recently made an appearance on the Google Play Console listing. Before that, the flagship smartphone was spotted on Geekbench. It has also recently received its TENAA certification, which told us of its key specifications. Last month, the vanilla model in the Z5 series was spotted on the IMEI database website.
Now, since the iQOO Z5 Pro specifications are known via multiple leaks and reports, here is a quick rundown of it all.
iQOO Z5 Pro Specifications
Starting off with the specifications for the upcoming device, it will come with a full-HD+ AMOLED display. In addition, the display will also most likely arrive with a fast 120Hz refresh rate. Moreover, going by its recent Google Play Console listing, the device will sport a centrally aligned punch-hole display design.
On the processor front, the smartphone will be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G SoC. Further, the octa-core flagship chipset will pair up with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. In addition, there will also be another internal storage variant of 256GB, going by the leaks. Besides, this will be the very first smartphone to come with the Snapdragon 778G chipset.
When it comes to battery, the upcoming iQOO Z5 Pro flagship mid-ranger will pack a big 5000mAh battery. Additionally, this battery capacity will be coupled with 44W fast charging support. We will also be seeing a side-mounted fingerprint scanner for security.
The device will come with 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB / 256 GB of storage. It will boot to iQOO UI-based Android 11 OS. For selfies, it may feature a front camera of 16-megapixel. Its back panel will feature a 64-megapixel triple camera unit. The handset could be backed by a 5,000mAh battery that supports 44W fast charging. It will come with a side-mounted fingerprint scanner.
Now, the vanilla iQOO Z5 is expected to be a slightly toned-down version of the Pro model. Going by that, we can expect similar specs on the device but, the Pro model to get a leverage over certain aspects like the camera sensor, battery capacity and chipset.
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…