Samsung Galaxy M52 5G Product Page Goes Live on Amazon India, To Launch Soon
Highlights of the Story
- The Samsung Galaxy M52 5G will be powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G.
- The phone’s camera system will include a 64MP primary camera, a 12MP ultrawide sensor, and a 5MP depth camera.
- The Product page has gone live on Amazon India and might be available for sale soon after the launch.
Samsung is ready with its new Galaxy Series smartphone and the second M-series smartphone to come along with 5G connectivity in India. The company will launch the upcoming Samsung Galaxy M52 5G soon. The latest device will join the M32 5G, which was launched earlier this year. Though there is no official word from Samsung about the launch of the device. However, the product page is now live on Amazon India, hinting at a launch pretty soon.
Samsung Galaxy M52 5G Specifications
Samsung Galaxy M52 5G launch in India is closing in as the product page of the device is now live on Amazon India. The product page does not reveal much about the device’s launch date. The only thing that can be seen is the glimpse of the device’s rear panel design, with the “monster is back” tag. The M-series smartphones are known for their huge battery backup and hence the tag “Monster”.
Previous leaks showed an overview and performance of the M52. The leaks also gave a preview of the design renders of the device. The rear panel has vertical stripes on the back. The phone features a triple-camera setup on the back with an LED flash placed inside the camera module. The phone’s camera system on the back will include a 64MP primary camera, a 12MP ultrawide sensor, and a 5MP depth camera. For selfies, it will have a 32MP front camera.
Also read: Realme C25Y Launch Date in India Confirmed
The Galaxy M52 features a 120Hz refresh rate panel with a Full HD+ resolution. The 6.7-inch screen will have a hole-punch cutout for the front camera and come with thin bezels. There will be a side-mounted fingerprint scanner and volume buttons on the right edge.
The Samsung Galaxy M52 5G will be powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G. It will run on Android 11-based One UI 3.1 out of the box. The main feature, that is, the device’s battery capacity is still a mystery and might be revealed no earlier than the launch date.
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…