Samsung Galaxy M22 Quietly Unveiled in Germany
Highlights of the Story
- Samsung Galaxy M22 specifications have been revealed.
- Its price is yet to be announced.
- Samsung Galaxy M22 supports 25W fast charging.
Samsung Galaxy M22 has gone official in Germany. Samsung has launched quite a few budget and mid-range smartphones this year. It has very quietly unveiled the smartphone on its company’s official website. The listing has also revealed the specifications and design of the phone. Moreover, it shares similar hardware as the Samsung Galaxy F22. Meanwhile, we can expect this handset to go official in several other markets in the coming weeks. Let’s take a look at the Galaxy M22 specs, features and other details.
As of now, the company has not revealed the Samsung Galaxy M22 price in its listing. Although it lists in three colour options – Black, Light Blue, and White. But the ‘Buy Now’ button is live, it redirects to offline storage options. This is hinting that the phone is not yet listed in online stores.
Samsung Galaxy M22 Specifications
It sports a 6.4-inch HD+ sAMOLED display with 1600×720 pixels resolution. It comes with a 90Hz refresh rate and a waterdrop notch for the selfie snapper.
Also Read: Realme C25 With Triple Rear Cameras Launched
Under the hood, the phone is powered by the MediaTek Helio G80 SoC coupled with 4GB RAM and 128GB internal storage. In addition, it is further expandable via a microSD card. It runs on Android 11 OS based on OneUI 3.1 custom skin out of the box.
As for optics, Samsung Galaxy M22 has a quad rear camera setup placed on the top left corner of the back panel. It features a 48-megapixel main camera with f/2.0 aperture, an 8-megapixel secondary sensor with f/2.2 aperture, a 2-megapixel tertiary sensor with f/2.4 aperture, and another 2-megapixel macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture. Camera features include autofocus and 10x digital zoom. At the front, the phone features a 13-megapixel selfie camera with an f/2.2 aperture.
Furthermore, it packs a 5000 mAh battery with support for 25W fast charging. Connectivity features include 4G LTE, dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, and USB Type-C port for charging and data transfer.
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…