Vivo X80 Series Launch Today, Livestream And Price Details Here
Table Of Contents
- 1Vivo X80 Series Launch Event Livestream
- 2Price In India (Expected)
Highlights of the Story
- Vivo X80 Pro packs a Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 SoC in India.
- It comes with 80W Flash Charge wired, 50W wireless charging support.
- The Vivo X80 sports a 6.78-inch full-HD+ AMOLED display.
The Vivo X80 series will be available in India today at 12 p.m. IST. This lineup, which includes the standard Vivo X80 and the Vivo X80 Pro, is already available in China and Malaysia. These smartphones are confirming to have an imaging system co-designed with Zeiss. The V1+ Chip is also available for AI video enhancement and improved low-light recordings. The X80 Pro comes with either the Dimensity 9000 SoC or the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 SoC, depending on the region.
Vivo X80 Series Launch Event Livestream
The India launch event will begin today at 12pm IST. The event will be livestreaming on Vivo India’s official YouTube channel.
Price In India (Expected)
These smartphones have already been out in China by Vivo. The standard X80 was priced at CNY 3,699 (approximately Rs. 43,000) for the 8GB RAM + 128GB storage configuration, while the X80 Pro was priced at CNY 5,499 (approximately Rs. 63,000) for the 8GB RAM + 256GB storage model.
Also Read: Vivo V23e Appears On TENAA, Launch Imminent
Previous reports have hinted at some of the Vivo X80’s key specifications. As previously stated, it is thought to be powered by a Dimensity 9000 SoC paired with a Mali G70 GPU. At launch, there could be 8GB RAM and 12GB RAM variants. The smartphone could have a 6.78-inch Samsung E5 AMOLED display with full-HD+ resolution and 120Hz refresh rate. It expects to come with 256GB of UFS 3.1 onboard storage.
The handset expects to have a triple rear camera setup highlighted by a 50-megapixel Samsung GN5 sensor in terms of optics. At the back, there could be 13-megapixel and 12-megapixel secondary sensors. It could have a 44-megapixel selfie camera on the front.
The handset is expected to include a few gaming-related features, such as an X-axis linear motor for tactile feedback. In addition, the phone is to have a 4,000mm square chamber for improved heat dissipation.
- iQOO smartphones are doing well in the market because they have an understanding of the desires of an Indian consumer, a good smartphone at a reasonable price. Read this article if you are confused about which phone to buy between iQOO Neo 6 and iQOO 7. Also read: New OnePlus Phone Tipped To Launch With…
- If you frequently travel on Delhi Metro, you must have noticed that the internet does not work well during peak hours and when the metro goes through underground tunnels. We tested both Jio and Airtel while travelling from Noida to Gurugram. Although this is not a scientific experiment, we tried to be as fair as…
- iQOO Neo 6, with its price range similar to iQOO 7 and OnePlus Nord 2, directly competes with them. Both of them were the best mid-range smartphones of the previous year. Let’s find out the similarities, differences and which phone among these three at the price of Rs. 30,000 will suit you the most. Also…
- Xiaomi 12 Pro comes with high-end specifications, but while paying Rs. 70,000 a user thinks they should buy an iPhone rather than a Xiaomi phone. They are buying an Apple iPhone 13 or a feature-packed Xiaomi mi 12 Pro in this price range; what would be a better option? Let’s find out! Also read: iPhone…
- iPhone 13 is a charming device with excellent specs, but what if you can get the same hardware in a compact size; enter Apple iPhone 13 Mini. This pocket size performance packed mobile phone is a charmer when it comes to features, looks and usability. So, if you’re confused about whether you should buy the…