The Wait Is Over! Design Of Nothing Phone (1) Is Out Officially
Table Of Contents
- 1Nothing Phone (1) Launch Date, Price (Leaked)
Highlights of the Story
- Nothing has officially teased the design of the upcoming Nothing Phone (1).
- The launch date and the expected price of the device have also been leaked.
- The Nothing Phone (1) is expected to be priced around EUR 500.
Nothing officially stated earlier this year that it was working on its first-ever Android smartphone, dubbed the Nothing Phone (1). The item has been kept under wraps so far, and we don’t know anything about its specifications, features, or price. That appears to have changed recently, as a new leak has revealed the impending Nothing Phone’s launch date and pricing (1). Furthermore, the company has begun to tease the device’s design. Let us investigate.
This is what the Nothing Phone (1) potentially look like, as seen above. Please keep in mind that this is one of the device’s early designs, and the final result may look different. In any event, the design concept of the Nothing Phone (1) is likely to be comparable.
Nothing Phone (1) Launch Date, Price (Leaked)
Carl Pei of Nothing tweeted yesterday a plausible premiere date for the smartphone. Unless Pei was joking, the device could arrive on June 9, 2022, at 4:20 PM in the United States. The phone expects to be out this summer, so we should have an official launch date soon.
Nothing has confirmed the launch of the smartphone in India. A landing page on Flipkart teases the upcoming smartphone. The device should be available in India at the same time as it is available elsewhere.
The Nothing Phone’s key specifications were revealed in a dubious user manual that was leaked online (1). While the following specifications should be taken with a grain of salt, it appears the smartphone will have a 6.43-inch FHD+ AMOLED display with a 90Hz refresh rate and HDR10+ support.
According to the leaked user manual, the Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G chipset powers the Nothing Phone (1). The processor will be accompanied by 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage.
The smartphone could have a 50-megapixel primary sensor, an 8-megapixel secondary camera, and a 2-megapixel lens. The phone could get a 32-megapixel camera on the front for selfies and video calls.
- iQOO smartphones are doing well in the market because they have an understanding of the desires of an Indian consumer, a good smartphone at a reasonable price. Read this article if you are confused about which phone to buy between iQOO Neo 6 and iQOO 7. Also read: New OnePlus Phone Tipped To Launch With…
- If you frequently travel on Delhi Metro, you must have noticed that the internet does not work well during peak hours and when the metro goes through underground tunnels. We tested both Jio and Airtel while travelling from Noida to Gurugram. Although this is not a scientific experiment, we tried to be as fair as…
- iQOO Neo 6, with its price range similar to iQOO 7 and OnePlus Nord 2, directly competes with them. Both of them were the best mid-range smartphones of the previous year. Let’s find out the similarities, differences and which phone among these three at the price of Rs. 30,000 will suit you the most. Also…
- Xiaomi 12 Pro comes with high-end specifications, but while paying Rs. 70,000 a user thinks they should buy an iPhone rather than a Xiaomi phone. They are buying an Apple iPhone 13 or a feature-packed Xiaomi mi 12 Pro in this price range; what would be a better option? Let’s find out! Also read: iPhone…
- iPhone 13 is a charming device with excellent specs, but what if you can get the same hardware in a compact size; enter Apple iPhone 13 Mini. This pocket size performance packed mobile phone is a charmer when it comes to features, looks and usability. So, if you’re confused about whether you should buy the…