Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro Camera Could Feature 120x Zoom Functionality
There are several rumors about the Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro’s camera specifications. There are tips claiming it can come with 120x zoom on its rear camera setup. However, it falls in line with a report from earlier this month for the rumored Mi 11 Pro. Moreover, tipster Digital Chat Station suggests that that the Pro rear cameras will be aligned differently than the camera sensors.
In addition, MyDrivers also claims to get their hands on what appears to be a Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro render. It also gives us a decent idea about what the smartphone has in store for us. To recall, regular Mi 11 launched in China in December 2020 and can globally release soon. This can happen soon considering the certifications it is getting. The regular variant with model number M2011K2G is on multiple certification websites including US FCC, IMDA, EEC, and NBTC.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro Leaks
Mi 11 Pro may come with support for 120x zoom with its rear camera setup, as shared by known tipster Digital Chat Station (translated) on Weibo. However, he does not mention the name of the phone, but it is speculated to be Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro.
As you can see in the image above, the Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro will come with four rear cameras in a square-shaped pattern. It also appears to be much larger than a regular quad-camera array on other smartphones. It takes up nearly half of the back panel. In addition, it is hard to tell which lenses it will go with, we can expect it to follow Huawei and Samsung’s. Moreover, it can throw in an extra telephoto lens to ensure that it can actually deliver on the aforementioned 120x zoom promise.
Mi 11 launched in China has a triple rear camera setup. Whereas, the Mi 11 Pro can feature a quad rear camera setup that includes a 50-MP primary sensor. Moreover, it can actually be a 200-MP sensor. It can happen thanks to 4:1 pixel binning, a 48-MP ultra-wide-angle shooter, and a 48-MP telephoto shooter.
- Here's how to watch India vs England test, T20, and ODI series online for free. The series is set to begin on February 5th, Friday
- Tempered glass has the ability to protect your mobile phone screen from accidental drops to a certain limit. Installing a tempered glass is not an easy task and it requires precision. Here we list out a step-by-step installation process to apply the tempered glass on your smartphone.
- Rooting your Android phone brings numerous benefits that most people are unaware of. Not only does it improve your mobile phone's functioning, but it also gives you a wide variety of new features that were not available before. These advantages have been explained in this article, so do not miss out on them anymore.
- Free Fire has a variety of character skins that can be purchased via diamonds. Diamonds are the in-game currency of the game and this is how you can get it for free without purchasing.
- #LeBechDiya. What exactly are we talking about here? Well, here we want you to imagine a scenario where selling your used phone is so easy, so simple, and so convenient that you can literally brag about it. Usually when we think about selling something, it can be quite a hassle. Putting it up on some…
Latest ReviewsView All
- Redmi 9 Power is for you if you are looking for a phone which is under Rs 12,000/-, has a large battery, and you want to multi-task.
- Xiaomi Mi 10i is an excellent phone at a budget in India with a blend of more than an average processor.
- The compact and handy design of iPhone 12 Mini will make you fall for it at the first looks.