Redmi Note 10 Series India Launch Tipped for February
Redmi Note 10 series is to launch in India next month. The tip talks about how it will price aggressively in India. This will happen because Redmi Note 9 series did not fare well in terms of sale. Moreover, it is also now on Singapore’s IMDA certification site with the model number M2101K6G.
Tipster Ishan Agarwal via a 91Mobiles report claims that the Redmi Note 10 series will launch in India in February. As mentioned above in terms of pricing, it is also because of the competition the Xiaomi-sub brand now faces from the likes of Realme. Additionally, according to reports, it comes in White, Gray, and Green color variants.
Redmi Note 10 Series Leaks
However, on other reports, Redmi Note 10 Pro 4G listing is on Singapore’s IMDA certification site. The listing confirms that the 4G variant will have Bluetooth connectivity options, Wi-Fi, and NFC. On the other hand, both of these phone in the series is listing on various certification sites over the last few weeks.
Most recently, the Redmi Note 10 Pro variant received certification from the Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS). It suggests that the phone’s launch in India is imminent. It was also on the US FCC website. Earlier, a tipster claims that it will launch in India in the last week of February or March. The new report further narrows the timeline to February.
Also Read: Most Anticipated Mobile Games Of 2021
It will likely come in three storage options and have the Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G SoC under the hood. Past leaks and certifications have revealed that the smartphone will come in 4G and 5G variants. Redmi Note 10 series is expected to pack a 5,050mAh battery and a quad rear camera setup featuring a 64-megapixel primary camera.
- Here's how to watch India vs England test, T20, and ODI series online for free. The series is set to begin on February 5th, Friday
- Tempered glass has the ability to protect your mobile phone screen from accidental drops to a certain limit. Installing a tempered glass is not an easy task and it requires precision. Here we list out a step-by-step installation process to apply the tempered glass on your smartphone.
- Rooting your Android phone brings numerous benefits that most people are unaware of. Not only does it improve your mobile phone's functioning, but it also gives you a wide variety of new features that were not available before. These advantages have been explained in this article, so do not miss out on them anymore.
- Free Fire has a variety of character skins that can be purchased via diamonds. Diamonds are the in-game currency of the game and this is how you can get it for free without purchasing.
- #LeBechDiya. What exactly are we talking about here? Well, here we want you to imagine a scenario where selling your used phone is so easy, so simple, and so convenient that you can literally brag about it. Usually when we think about selling something, it can be quite a hassle. Putting it up on some…
Latest ReviewsView All
- Redmi 9 Power is for you if you are looking for a phone which is under Rs 12,000/-, has a large battery, and you want to multi-task.
- Xiaomi Mi 10i is an excellent phone at a budget in India with a blend of more than an average processor.
- The compact and handy design of iPhone 12 Mini will make you fall for it at the first looks.