Page 3 - Popular Review
More Popular Review
Apple iPhone 12 Review – Powerful Throwback To Classic Design
The 6.1-inch iPhone 12 comes with 5G connectivity and sports a magnetic backing which Apple loves to call as ‘MagSafe’ for wireless charging.
OnePlus 8T 5G Review – Solid Upgrade To Flagship
OnePlus 8T brings the best of features on-board with a Fluid AMOLED, 65W Warp Charge, Snapdragon 865 under-the-hood, and the latest OxygenOS 11.
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra – Beauty And The Beast
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra is a top-of-the-line flagship device and a great companion for anything and everything you can think of.
Samsung Galaxy M31s – Buy It For Big Battery and Display
Samsung Galaxy M31s is a new addition to the Monster M-series by Samsung with large battery life and great overall performance.
Redmi Note 9 Pro & Pro Max: The Crowd Pullers
The Redmi Note 9 Pro/Pro Max is a premium-looking phone with a good camera and battery.
Vivo X50 – The Ultimate Camera Phone
Vivo X50 is a mid-range smartphone with an ultimate camera performance.
Recent ReviewsView All
Popular LeaksView All
- According to a report from Reddit, the OnePlus India branch is offering a free battery replacement to select models. The models included in this offer are the OnePlus 3, the OnePlus5 series and the OnePlus6 series. In this offer, users will not have to pay a single rupee for the battery. However, the company will charge a nominal labour…
- The Indian smartphone market is growing by the day, especially online. Now, in an attempt to strengthen their offline presence as well, iQOO and POCO are set to enter the offline market in India. Their parent brands, respectively Vivo and Xiaomi already have a good offline presence across the country. Going by that, their sub-brands…
- The future of social media platforms like Instagram, FB, and Twitter now strands in question in India. After failing to comply with the government’s rules on digital content – they risk a ban in India. To recall, these new social media rules rolled out in February 2021. Now, the three-month deadline by the Ministry of…
- iPhone 11 is now receiving a discount in India. It is available at an effective price of Rs 41,900 under a limited period Holi offer from Apple reseller Imagine. Moreover, the offer is applicable to buyers on both online and offline Imagine stores. Also Read: How To Prevent Automatic App Installs On Samsung Smartphones? During the sale,…
- With technology evolving, the smartphone industry has been testing several features to bring a revolution in the market. One such feature is the Virtual RAM. Recently, Oppo unveiled its similar Virtual RAM feature. Going on the very same lines, Realme is on its way to bring Virtual RAM into its system too. Realme has announced…