Page 4 - Popular Review
More Popular Review
OnePlus 8 – Road to Flagship
OnePlus 8 is aimed to deliver a flagship-level experience in a gorgeous and premium design.
Xiaomi Mi 10 – Entry Into Flagship Segment
Xiaomi Mi 10 is the latest flagship offering from the Chinese smartphone maker which had been the most popular in coming out with the best budget smartphones.
Vivo V19 – All About Big Cameras
This smartphone was officially launched on the 15th of May, 2020. As the previous V-Series smartphones from Vivo, the V19 is also a selfie-centric camera phone. Vivo has been focusing on the enhancements in night mode photography in its advertisements.
Samsung Galaxy M31 – One of the Best Budget Pick
The Galaxy M31 continues to impress the customers through AMOLED display, 6000 mAh battery, 64MP quad camera and more.
Nokia 8 Sirocco Review: Stock UI Shines In An Otherwise Unexciting Phone
Nokia 8 Sirocco is a phone with a smaller but dependable battery size and the UI is completely stock with zero bloatware which adds to its snappiness when you are using it. We had no problems multitasking even with more than ten apps opened and yet, the phone did perform at its capacity. As it…
Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite Review: Not Lite in Any Way!
Samsung’s Galaxy S-Series line of smartphones are extremely popular with flagship-level specifications packed with Samsung’s goodness. All the S-Series line of smartphones come packed with some innovative features and comes with a promise to deliver peak performance. These were the first phones to show up with an ultrasonic fingerprint scanner and a lot more.
Oppo F15 Review: A Great Addition To The Oppo F Series
It is definitely an upgrade over F11 if you are looking to buy a smartphone from Oppo F-series only but definitely a letdown if you have options like Redmi K20 or Realme X2 or POCO F1 which is an older yet powerful device and has a price tag cheaper than that of Realme X2.
Vivo S1 Pro Review: Style That Doesn’t Make Up For Substance
If you are okay with decent camera performance, you can go for it especially if you are upgrading from Vivo S1 or any other phone running with either Mediatek or Snapdragon process below SDM665.
Recent ReviewsView All
Popular LeaksView All
- According to a report from Reddit, the OnePlus India branch is offering a free battery replacement to select models. The models included in this offer are the OnePlus 3, the OnePlus5 series and the OnePlus6 series. In this offer, users will not have to pay a single rupee for the battery. However, the company will charge a nominal labour…
- The Indian smartphone market is growing by the day, especially online. Now, in an attempt to strengthen their offline presence as well, iQOO and POCO are set to enter the offline market in India. Their parent brands, respectively Vivo and Xiaomi already have a good offline presence across the country. Going by that, their sub-brands…
- The future of social media platforms like Instagram, FB, and Twitter now strands in question in India. After failing to comply with the government’s rules on digital content – they risk a ban in India. To recall, these new social media rules rolled out in February 2021. Now, the three-month deadline by the Ministry of…
- iPhone 11 is now receiving a discount in India. It is available at an effective price of Rs 41,900 under a limited period Holi offer from Apple reseller Imagine. Moreover, the offer is applicable to buyers on both online and offline Imagine stores. Also Read: How To Prevent Automatic App Installs On Samsung Smartphones? During the sale,…
- With technology evolving, the smartphone industry has been testing several features to bring a revolution in the market. One such feature is the Virtual RAM. Recently, Oppo unveiled its similar Virtual RAM feature. Going on the very same lines, Realme is on its way to bring Virtual RAM into its system too. Realme has announced…