Samsung Galaxy A52 5G Spotted On Geekbench
Samsung Galaxy A52 5G specifications have surfaced on Geekbench. The device is said to carry the Snadpragon 750G SoC alongside 6GB RAM.
Highlights of the Story
- Samsung Galaxy A52 5G launch date is still under wraps for now
- The phone may be powered by the Snapdragon 750G
- Samsung Galaxy A52 5G comes with the model number of SM-A526B
The Geekbench listing has given a good idea about what we can possibly expect from the upcoming premium mid-range phone. Samsung has released so many great phones this year across all the segments. From the entry-level Galaxy M01 to the supremely premium flagship, the Galaxy Z Fold 2, the brand has really taken off big time this year.
The Samsung Galaxy A52 5G seems like a successor to the Galaxy A51 which was launched last year. Sadly, the official launch date of the device is still under wraps. However, it is expected to arrive in December just like its predecessor did last year.
Furthermore, the Samsung Galaxy A52 was spotted on Geekbench with the model number of SM-A526B. Moreover, the listing has revealed some key specifications of the device. On the processor front, the smartphone is said to carry the Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G SoC. Additionally, the octa-core chipset will be paired with the Adreno 619 GPU. The smartphone is also said to come with 6GB of RAM and run on Android 11 right out of the box.
Going by Geekbench benchmarks, the device managed to score 298 in the single-core test. Besides, the phone managed to score 1001 in the multi-core test. However, nothing else was revealed about the device from the listing. We can definitely expect to see improvements over the Galaxy A51 in the Galaxy A52. Moreover, this is the very first time that the device has surfaced online. This means that we can expect to see more details of the Samsung Galaxy A52 get revealed soon.
Samsung Galaxy A51 Specifications
Taking it back a bit, the Samsung Galaxy A51 features a 6.5-inch full HD+ Super AMOLED display. On the processor front, the handset is powered by the Exynos 9611 SoC. Additionally, the octa-core chipset is coupled with the Mali-G72 GPU. The device comes with up to 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. Moreover, the internal storage is also expandable via a microSD card slot.
Also read: Vivo To Launch V20 Pro In India Next Month
When it comes to the cameras, the Samsung Galaxy A51 features a quad rear camera setup. The setup includes a 48MP primary sensor alongside a 5MP macro lens. Additionally, there is also a third 12MP wide-angle lens and a fourth 5MP depth sensor. On the front, the smartphone comes with a 32MP selfie shooter. Additionally, the smartphone features an in-display fingerprint sensor for security. Lastly, the Samsung Galaxy A51 packs a decent 4000mAh battery along with 15W fast charging support.
From the looks of it, the Samsung Galaxy A52 will be an excellent addition to the already Galaxy A series of handsets. Hopefully, the official launch date of the device is revealed in the coming days.
- IPL Live Streaming Free Online: Best Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches on Your Mobile PhoneBest Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches for Free
- Read this to know the top five reasons to buy the all-new Vivo X60 Pro Plus.
- How To Save Your Smartphone From Water Damage During Holi
- Recently OPPO launched its latest smartphone, OPPO F19 Pro+ 5G. Speaking of the name first, Oppo could have used some other short and crisp name and yes there is 5G also. Here is a quick review of the all-new OPPO F19 Pro+ 5G in just 2 minutes. Design As for the design, there has been…
- How To Win A OnePlus 9 For FREE?
Latest ReviewsView All
- Read the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra review to know if it is really the best camera phone of the year.