- SIM Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Expandable Memory microSD, up to 1 TB (dedicated slot)
Samsung Galaxy A71
You May Also Explore
Most Compared Phones
- Apple iPhone 6S Plus₹33,999VSApple iPhone 6S₹22,490Know More
- LG V35 ThinqVSApple iPhone 6S₹22,490Know More
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro₹14,499VSRealme 3 Pro₹12,999Know More
- OnePlus 6T₹30,990VSSamsung Galaxy S10e₹46,270Know More
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7₹10,939VSOPPO K1₹11,999Know More
- LG G7 Plus ThinQ₹18,999VSApple iPhone 6S Plus₹33,999Know More
- OPPO F9₹17,890VSOnePlus 6₹34,999Know More
- Apple iPhone XR₹51,500VSApple iPhone 6S Plus₹33,999Know More
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8₹39,990VSGoogle Pixel 2₹21,697Know More
- OnePlus 6T₹30,990VSApple iPhone XR₹51,500Know More
- OPPO A5s₹8,990VSApple iPhone XR₹51,500Know More
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro 5GVSOnePlus 7 Pro₹42,870Know More
- OnePlus 8₹41,999VSRealme 5 Pro₹13,999Know More
- Tecno Spark Power 2₹9,999VSMotorola One Fusion Plus₹16,999Know More
- OnePlus 8₹41,999VSApple iPhone 11 Pro Max₹115,100Know More
- Samsung Galaxy A31₹20,999VSSamsung Galaxy A71₹31,500Know More
- OnePlus 8₹41,999VSSamsung Galaxy S10 5GKnow More
- Samsung Galaxy M20₹11,499VSSamsung Galaxy M11₹11,799Know More
- Motorola One Action₹9,999VSMotorola Moto G8 Power Lite₹8,999Know More
Memory & Storage
The following Pros and Cons for the model will help you to balance the ends:
- Comfortable and easy to carry, phone size
- Large screen with excellent resolution and display
- Extended battery life
- Premium-quality camera experience
- Missing water resistance feature
- No wireless charging characteristic
The Samsung A71 smartphone runs on the Android v10 (Q) operating system, weighing 179 grams and measuring 6.7 inches. It has 6 and 8 GB RAM with a 128 GB internal storage base. Based on the display, the Samsung Galaxy A71 features a Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 1080×2400 pixels and an aspect ratio of 20:9. Offering great megapixels value, it has four cameras (64+12+5+5 MP) on the rear side and a selfie camera (32 MP) in the front. The sensors present are Face unlock, Fingerprint sensor, Compass/ Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, and Gyroscope.
Samsung A71 Price in India
After its launch in India, the Samsung A71 is expected to have a price range of somewhere between ₹29,990-35,000. The phone has dual-sim with both nano-slots, and the networks offered are- 4G: Available (supports Indian bands) 3G: Available, 2G: Available The new series models- Samsung A51 and Samsung A71 features a Prism effect on the rear side. The model under review here is foreseen to be available in the following colors- Prism Crush Black, Blue, Silver, and Pink.
The Samsung A71 features an enormous display, appearing somewhat similar to the Galaxy Note 10, except with the minimal bezels along its sides, giving it a curved framework, and allowing it to fit better in hand. You get a punch-hole camera design on the screen with the use of Samsung’s Infinity-O screen technology. Keeping it out of general user interference while using the screen, the selfie or the front camera is placed nicely on the screen’s notification bar. It sits in the notification bar, which keeps it carefully out of the way, so as not to interrupt on general usage.
The Samsung Galaxy A71 measures 163.6 x 76 x 7.7mm, and weighing 179g, with a 6.70-inch touchscreen display, makes it light and easy to handle. The body has the volume control and power keys on its right side, and a headphone jack port beside the USB-C port on its bottom side. This Samsung A71 model has a Full HD+ display with an aspect ratio of 20:9 and 87.17 % of screen to body calculated ratio. The exhibit features a 1080×2400 pixel resolution with a pixel density of 393 ppi. The fingerprint scanner is embedded on display.
The Samsung A71 specs in performance include the Octa-Core Processor(2.2 GHz, Dual-core, Kryo 470 + 1.8 GHz, Hexa Core, Kryo 470), running on the Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 Chipset. It is available in 6 and 8 GB RAM models with 128 GB of internal base storage. With an additional option of expandable memory up to 512 GB, the model has a 64-bit architecture and Adreno 618, graphics build.
One of the key USPs of this model, the Samsung A71, features four cameras on its backside. Forming an L-shape in a quad-camera squared frame, the cameras add a spectrum of image resolutions and quality benefits to it. The Samsung Galaxy A71 provides an image resolution of 9000 x 7000 Pixels, alongside camera features like digital zoom, face detection and touch to focus. Continuous and High Dynamic Range mode (HDR) shooting modes can be selected from the camera feature, offering physical aperture F2.2.
You can use your Samsung A71 to capture super high quality, live-focus images. The ‘awesome’ feature is well magnified with the vast 32 MP front camera. The primary rear camera is a 64MP (twice of its predecessor Samsung Galaxy A70) that offers ultra-quality imaging even in the low-lit surrounding. By tapping on an icon on the screen, you can adjust to switching the frame to the 123-degree to include a larger surrounding area. The other three cameras are 12 MP ultra-wide, 5MP macro, and 5 MP depth cameras, respectively.
The Samsung Galaxy A71 features a non-user-replaceable, Li-Po 4500 mAh capacity battery. The second prominent feature of this model is its battery power. Samsung A71 is marketing this indispensable feature that everyone wants with their smartphone- long battery life.
The Samsung A71, in conclusion, is offering what it promises- powerful battery, camera, and screen features. It wouldn’t be wrong to say that the money spent on the smartphone is well-balanced with the expected profits.