In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021.
Also Read: How to get free skins in BGMI?
We are sure none of you would deny the fact that the design of the iPhone 11 is stunning. Here, you get a glass body and a metal aluminium frame under the price tag of Rs. 50,000. The phone is quite comfortable in hands and the grip is perfect to hold and use with a single hand. The best part about the iPhone 11 is that it is neither too broad nor too tall and it exactly fits in your hand. Overall, you can use the iPhone 11 for an entire day and it will still not feel too heavy in your hand and it will not be uncomfortable to use at any point in time. Other than this, you get 6 different vibrant colour variants for iPhone 11 which covers the desires of a wide audience. Another significant feature that you find on the iPhone 11 is the IP68 rating for dust and water resistance at this price tag which is impressive.
iPhone 11’s 6.1 inches LCD display can easily compete with most of the premium smartphones in the market. The display is very punchy and vibrant paired with the perfect amount of brightness. Overall, while performing daily tasks or even gaming you won’t feel that the display of the iPhone 11 is compromised. Despite the 60Hz refresh rate, the animations on display are very smooth.
Also Read: How to use Telegram Web On Any Browser?
iPhone 11 Battery
Just when you thought that iPhone XR’s battery was the best, iPhone 11 walked into the picture. iPhone 11 offers more screen-on time than the iPhone XR. In fact, the battery capacity of the iPhone 11 is slightly better than the XR. Not only in numbers but in day-to-day usage too, the battery you can see a significant difference. People who are dependent on daily usage and the battery life matters a lot to them should definitely go for iPhone 11. The 20W fast charger for iPhone 11 is also available in the market which will help you with charging the phone. If you are a corporate person or want to use the iPhone 11 for work, its battery can easily last for an entire day.
iPhone 11 completely justifies its price in terms of performance. You get a 7nm processed A13 Bionic chipset which is way more advanced than its predecessor. iPhone 11’s app load time is faster and the overall gaming performance of the phone is also really great. The best part is you will receive all the iOS updates from Apple for the next 5 years on your iPhone 11. This is the most important thing that Apple phones offer, they do not leave behind any of their customers and keep giving them updates for at least 5 years.
iPhone 11 Camera
This reason is the one that everybody is already familiar with. iPhone cameras are one of the best cameras any smartphone can have, and iPhone 11 also justifies the camera performance really well. The phone comes with a dual camera which is an upgrade from the Apple iPhone XR. In good daylight, the camera experience is quite natural with no oversaturation visible, not even in object portraits to be very precise. In human portraits, the skin tone and the colour of clothes are very real as well. However, there are a few times when edge detection does not work properly but at most times it does work perfectly. The ultra-wide-angle lens available in iPhone 11 covers a good range. The selfies on the iPhone 11 also come out quite natural and raw. When we talk about video recording, the phone is able to capture stable and quality videos at 4K/60fps. Even though the Telephoto lens is missing in iPhone 11, the camera can easily beat most of the flagship phones available in the market.
Overall, there are a lot of reasons along with the above reasons that make the iPhone 11 a worthy competitor in 2021. After iPhone 13 launches in the market, iPhone XR is likely to discontinue which means iPhone 11 will grab the position of iPhone XR in the market.
The price of the iPhone 11 may also go down after the launch of the new iPhone. If you are convinced with the reasons we have mentioned above, you should definitely purchase the iPhone 11 in 2021.
- Thinking to buy iPhone 12? Well, I would be happy to tell you that this is the perfect time to buy iPhone. We all know that the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale is going to start in just a few hours. So sit tight and read this article to know how to buy iPhone 12…
- We all have been waiting for the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale. If you are looking to buy an iPhone 11 this would be the perfect time to get one for yourself. In this article, we’ll tell you how you can get a brand new iPhone 11 for just Rs 25,499*. But first, let us…
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…