Top 5 iPhone 12 Tips And Tricks To Improve Your Experience
iPhones have been a successful smartphone series for a very long time now. Apple announced the latest iPhone 12 a few months and the latest smartphone from Apple has a lot of tips and tricks hidden under the sleeve. While most of the features on an iPhone are well advertised, Apple doesn’t always put the effort to make all of the new features evident. Here we dug deep into the latest iPhone settings and found some amazing tricks and here’s a guide that lists some of the best features that are not evidently visible to users.
Table Of Contents
- 1Top 5 iPhone 12 Tips And Tricks To Improve Your Experience
Highlights of the Story
- iPhone is probably the most successful smartphone series for a long time now and comes with some of the best features.
- All the features on the latest iPhones are not evidently visible to the users and might need some time looking into
- Here we list some of the hidden features, tips, and tricks on the iPhone 12 series smartphones so that you can use it to the fullest.
If You have a brand-new iPhone then there are a lot of new features for you to take advantage of. This will greatly enhance your iPhone’s user experience and make using your phone a lot more convenient. Be it the iPhone 12 Pro Max or any other iPhone 12 series device, there’s plenty of new features to try out and experiment.
Top 5 iPhone 12 Tips And Tricks To Improve Your Experience
Here are some cool iPhone 12 Tips And Tricks that we’ve discovered on the new iOS 14 on the iPhone 12 series.
1. Tap the Back for Specific Functions
The Apple iOS Software has been a source for many amazing accessibility features and one of the recent additions is the ability to tap on the back of your device to launch specific actions such as taking a screenshot.
To enable this feature, Go to the Settings and open the Accessibility section. Now select the Touch and scroll down to the Back Tap. You can now either choose double or triple tap and then select the Screenshot option or any other option of your choice. You can now double or triple tap on the back of your iPhone and it will take a screenshot or launch Google Assistant, the options are unlimited.
2. Change certain Default Apps
Apple has been rigid about the default apps on their smartphone for a very long time now, one new feature in the latest iOS 14 is the ability to choose other apps as the default option for your browser and email client.
If you wish to use Chrome as the default browser, you can simply download the Chrome app from the App Store and then open the iPhone Settings app and find the Chrome option in the list, tap on it and then Choose the Default browser app on the next screen. You can now choose Chrome and it will become your default browser.
The same can be done with Email apps, so if you want Gmail as your default mailing app you can go to the Settings application, find the third-party mailing application and then choose the Default mail app option to choose your mail client of choice.
3. Add Widgets on your Home Screen
iOS 14 has changed a lot of things and one of the significant one is allowing you to add widgets to your home screen. To add a widget to your home screen, long-press on any App Icon on your home screen and then select the ‘edit home screen’ option. You can also long-press the blank area on the home screen for the same.
Also Read: Apple launches iPhone 12 studio.
You can now tap on the plus sign in the top corner and find the widget that you wish to add, you can see all the apps that support them on your device, scroll all the way down to the bottom and select the app from the list according to your liking. You should now choose the widget size and then tap on the Add Widget button at the bottom.
4. Create a Custom Dark Mode Schedule
Dark Mode has been around for a while now and it is easy to activate by going to the Settings and then opening the Display section. You can now choose the Dark Mode at the top.
If you want to activate the Dark Mode automatically according to a schedule, you can toggle the Automatic option and then tap on the Options tab below it. In the next screen, you can select the Custom Schedule option to set a time when it should toggle between light mode to dark mode, and back. Your iPhone will now toggle between the Light mode and dark mode automatically according to the time, without you having to manually intervene.
5. Fake Eye Contact in Facetime
This is more of a cool trick than a feature, this feature allows you to make it look like you’re looking directly at the camera or the person on the other side of the call even when you are just looking at the screen.
To enable this gimmicky option, you will need to head to the Settings app and open the Facetime section, here look for the Eye Contact feature and toggle it on. Now whenever you make Facetime, the app will automatically make it look like you’re making direct eye contact with the person even when you are just looking at the screen.
- We’ll compare Nothing OS Vs Oxygen OS and will know how both software integrates with your daily life. In contrast to One UI, Oxygen OS provides the closest experience to stock Android. In addition to changing the order of several headers, the OnePlus 9RT makes a few minor adjustments. However, the Nothing Phone 1, which…
- If you’re looking for a smartphone that stands out visually and has excellent performance, then the Nothing Phone 1 design is distinctive, and the device features are impressive, with a sharp display. The first thing people will observe on this phone is its lights on the backside. And next will be how it works, how…
- We’ll compare the features of the OnePlus 10 Pro Vs OnePlus 9RT, where the OnePlus 9RT has a 6.62-inch display and is driven by Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G. The OnePlus 10 Pro, powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 and introduced three months later, were put side by side in this comparison. You may learn…
- The Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9RT can both be compared here. You may contrast the statistics and distinctive features of Nothing Phone 1 with the OnePlus 9RT 5G. This article might clarify how the OnePlus 9RT 5G and Nothing Phone 1 compare and which one you should pick. However, the price difference between the OnePlus…
- This article will compare the Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9 RT dedicated speed test. Both of these phones come within the same price range. However, the processors in both phones are different. Nothing Phone 1 is powered by the upper mid-range Snapdragon Qualcomm 778G+ chipset, whereas the OnePlus 9 RT comes with the Snapdragon…