Where To Sell Old Oppo A9 2020?
The Oppo A9 2020 was launched in September 2019. It has been three years since its launch, and the phone’s performance has already degraded. Now is the time to sell old Oppo A9 2020. Know here.
Table Of Contents
- 1Oppo A9 2020 Specifications
- 2Reasons to sell old Oppo A9 2020
- 3Where can I get the best buyback value for my Old Oppo A9 2020?
- 4Benefits of selling old devices at Cashify
- 5Check these amazing upgrades for Oppo A9 2020
Highlights of the Story
- Oppo A9 2020 was introduced as a mid-range phone. Its features and specifications were acceptable back then, but not in 2022.
- Here you’ll find out the best upgrade options for Oppo A9 2020.
Companies are launching smartphones every other month. Oppo is also a leading name in the same. In 2019, Oppo launched Oppo A9 2020, claiming to be a value for money product. However, when reviewed carefully, we found out that the smartphone falls much behind its competitors in terms of features. And this might be the time to sell old Oppo A9 2020 at the best resale value. Want to know how? Read the article to find out.
Oppo A9 2020 Specifications
Oppo A9 2020 is a mid-range phone in the Oppo A series. The smartphone features four rear cameras, a big battery and a decent processor. The screen size is 6.50-inches with a resolution of 720 × 1600 pixels and an aspect ratio of 20:9.
The phone sports the Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 Processor and runs Android 9 Pie. The phone offers 128GB either in 4GB or 8GB of RAM in terms of storage. The camera at the back is 48-megapixel + 8-megapixel + 2-megapixel + 2-megapixel, while at the front, you get a 16-megapixel camera.
Oppo A9 2020 has two nano-SIM slots and a battery of 5000mAh.
The starting price for Oppo A9 2020 in India is Rs. 16,990.
Reasons to sell old Oppo A9 2020
The smartphone gives you plenty of reasons to upgrade or sell old Oppo A9 2020. First of all, the phone is bulky and a bit difficult to use. The screen is decent, but the display is a problem as it does not offer HD+ resolution. Although the phone offers four cameras at the rear, two have almost no purpose. And users have also reported instances of bloatware and spammy notifications.
Overall, Oppo A9 2020 is not offering the best as per its competitive price.
Where can I get the best buyback value for my Old Oppo A9 2020?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to know the maximum possible value of your device:
Step 1: Go to Cashify mobile app or website and click on the “Sell Phone”. Select Oppo as your brand.
Step 2: From the list that appeared, select Oppo A9 2020. Now you would be headed to a new page. Choose your storage variant there to get the exact value of the buyback amount.
Step 3: Now, to know the exact resale value, you will be given a set of questions about the functionality and condition of the smartphone. Fill in the required details to sell old Oppo A9 2020.
Step 4: Once you are done, you will get the exact resale value of your Oppo A9 2020. Next, you can select the payment option and the time slot, i.e., how you would like to receive the payment after the device is collected from your place. Shortly, you will receive a confirmation message from Cashify.
Here’s a thing, you can buy a new smartphone at a discounted price with the money received.
Benefits of selling old devices at Cashify
Looking to sell old phone, there is no better place than Cashify. Know why?
1. Get Maximum Value:
Cashify offers you the best buyback value as per the market standards. We use an AI-based pricing algorithm to make sure you get the best resale value for your old phone.
2. Free Doorstep Pickup:
When you choose us, we make sure to help you complete the entire process at your doorstep. You don’t have to go to the store; instead, book a time slot through Cashify and cell phone from your home.
3. Get Instant Payment:
We don’t believe in making our customers wait. The moment you sell your phone, we immediately transfer the money to your preferred mode of payment.
4. Get Professional Assistance:
We make sure to handle your old phone with care. Right from data wiping to providing you with a valid bill of purchase, we handle everything with great care.
Check these amazing upgrades for Oppo A9 2020
1. Motorola Moto G71 5G
Motorola Moto G71 5G is the first smartphone to feature the new Snapdragon 695 SoC in India. The screen size is 6.4-inch with an AMOLED display, a resolution of 1080 × 2400 pixels and an aspect ratio of 20:9. Packed in a battery of 5000mAh, Moto G71 offers a decent battery life and good overall performance.
You get a triple camera setup in Moto G71 consisting of a 50-megapixel + 8-megapixel + 2-megapixel at the rear and a 16-megapixel camera at the front. The phone runs Android 11 and is said to be well-suited for heavy usage.
Motorola Moto G71 price starts at Rs. 18,999 in India.
2. Redmi Note 11T 5G
Redmi Note 11T 5G is the latest affordable smartphone in India to boast of 5G connectivity. Launched in November 2021, the smartphone is a successor to Redmi Note 10T 5G. It sports a screen size of 6.60-inches with a 1080 × 2400 pixels resolution and a 20:9 aspect ratio.
The Redmi Note 11T 5G is powered by MediaTek Dimensity 810 and runs Android 11. Talking about the battery, you get a 5000mAh battery here that supports fast charging. As far as the camera is concerned, the phone has more than a regular camera with two cameras of 50-megapixel and 8-megapixel at the rear. The rear camera has an autofocus feature. For selfies, we have a 16-megapixel camera.
You get Redmi Note 11T 5G at a starting price of Rs. 16,999 in India.
3. Vivo T1 5G
Launched in February 2022, Vivo T1 5G is the first phone from the Vivo “T” series. The smartphone is majorly focused on Gen Z buyers who want attractive features and good specifications at the most reasonable price. The screen size is 6.58-inches with a full HD+ display and refresh rate of 120Hz. You get Panda glass for protection.
Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 SoC, the smartphone is available in 4GB, 6GB and 8GB RAM with 128GB of storage. Vivo T1 offers a good battery life with a 5000mAh battery. In terms of camera, you get a 50-megapixel + 2-megapixel + 2-megapixel at the rear and a 16-megapixel camera at the front.
The phone runs Android 12 and is available at a price of Rs. 15,990 in India.
Also Read: How To Install BGMI Apk? Step by Step Guide
- iQOO Neo 6, with its price range similar to iQOO 7 and OnePlus Nord 2, directly competes with them. Both of them were the best mid-range smartphones of the previous year. Let’s find out the similarities, differences and which phone among these three at the price of Rs. 30,000 will suit you the most. Also…
- Xiaomi 12 Pro comes with high-end specifications, but while paying Rs. 70,000 a user thinks they should buy an iPhone rather than a Xiaomi phone. They are buying an Apple iPhone 13 or a feature-packed Xiaomi mi 12 Pro in this price range; what would be a better option? Let’s find out! Also read: iPhone…
- iPhone 13 is a charming device with excellent specs, but what if you can get the same hardware in a compact size; enter Apple iPhone 13 Mini. This pocket size performance packed mobile phone is a charmer when it comes to features, looks and usability. So, if you’re confused about whether you should buy the…
- We all have to agree that the Apple Airpods Pro is an exceptional earbud, and because it is outstanding, it has multiple evil twins, aka fake Airpods. So, have you recently bought an Apple Airpods pro and wondered if the product is original or not? There is a quick and effective way to check its…
- There is probably a thin line between Realme GT Neo 3 and OnePlus 9RT; both mobile phones are spectacular in their price bracket. However, experts like us only notice a few bits here and there. So, to help you out, we have brought a full comparison between the Realme GT Neo 2 VS OnePlus 9RT.…