The Television industry has changed a lot over the years, and finding one of the best 4K TV under 40000 doesn’t seem tedious in today’s time as TV’s quality, brilliance and other credentials have enhanced tremendously. If you are searching for a TV that can deliver the most nuanced performance without shedding a ton of money, then in this article, you will find the best smart tv under 40000.
|Serial No.||Product Name||Link to Buy||Price|
|Acer 4K Ultra HD Android Smart LED TV||Amazon||₹24,999|
|Mi 4K Ultra HD Android Smart LED TV||Amazon||₹29,999|
|Samsung Crystal Pro Series Ultra HD Smart LED||Amazon||₹34,990|
|Redmi Ultra HD Android Smart LED TV X55||Amazon||₹39,999|
1. Acer 4K Ultra HD Android Smart LED TV – 109 cm (43 Inches)
This 4K Smart device is the entry-level TV in our category and can be an excellent choice for people who are watching TV but their viewing hours are significantly less and want to have a TV that provides an output of 3840×2160 resolution without any hefty investment.
As stated above, this TV offers a resolution of 3840×2160 and an acceptable Refresh Rate of 60Hz at this price range. The 178 Degree wide viewing angle shows incredible colours even when viewing it off-angle. At this price range, having 3 HDMI ports with one of them supporting the ARC(ARC uses an HDMI cable to send audio from a TV back to a receiver or soundbar) is a pretty sweet deal to ignore.
You get a pretty bassy and loud sound with 30 Watts Output with Acer’s Pure Sound 2.0 technology to ensure you get the best audio experience out of your soundbar and the cherry on the top is that at this price, you are also getting Dolby Audio support for an immersive audio experience when you are watching your favourite shows/movies or listening to songs/podcasts.
This TV is Google-certified Android TV that comes powered by Google Assistant and a voice-controlled Smart Remote. The display is also impressive; the HDR10+ is present at such a price range. HDR10+ aims to produce up to 4000 nits peak brightness which is too good of a feature to ignore.
- One of the best and economicalmost 4K TV under 40000
- HDR10+ Enabled
- Dolby Audio Support
- 178 degree Wide viewing angle
- 30-watt speakers
- Supports ARC(Audio Return Channel)
- 16 GB of internal storage at this price range
- Built quality is poor
- No support for Dolby Vision
- Single-band Wi-Fi support of 2.4GHz
2. Mi 4K Ultra HD Android Smart LED TV – 125.7 cm (50 Inches)
This 4K Smart device is the most sold product on most retail websites, and there are pretty good reasons for it.
This Smart TV offers a 4K HDR, 10-bit panel with 1.07 billion colour output at a resolution of 3840×2160. With Xiaomi’s Vivid Picture Mode, this Smart TV shows magnificent colour precision and colour animation.
On the Audio front, this TV gives us an underpowered 20-watt dual-speaker system. Still, the Dolby Audio and DTS-HD ensure that the TV delivers a high-definition digital surround sound format for home theatre users. We can say this Smart TV can be a good fit for Audiophiles.
It comes with America’s leading processor maker, Amlogic’s Cortex A53 processor, with 64-bit power-efficient data processing system to ensure that your TV doesn’t lag when your surf the content.
On the connectivity front, you will find that it comes with a decent Bluetooth 4.2 version that consumes lower power compared to its predecessors, and you also get a Dual-band Wi-Fi that supports both 2.5Ghz and 5Ghz frequencies.
- Amlogic’s Cortex A53 processor is fast making it the fastest 4K TV under 40000
- Dolby Audio and DTS-HD Support
- Dual-band Wi-Fi
- Low energy using Bluetooth device
- 50 inches screen at such a price range is a good deal
- You need to invest in Home Theatre to use DTS-HD
- Speaker output is low, sitting at just 20-watts
- Only one HDMI port supporting the ARC at this price range
- 8 GB of internal storage is too less at this price range
Also Read: 6 Best Free YouTube to Mp4 Converter Online
3. Samsung Crystal Pro Series Ultra HD Smart LED – 108 cm (43 inches)
Samsung’s new Crystal 4K Pro’s new PurColor technology makes watching movies genuine, allowing the TV to convey a vast spectrum of colours for optimal image rendition.
Samsung’s Crystal 4K Pro has HDR 10+ technology, with the backing of Dolby Vision, the two top configurations for an excellent visual range so that you can see the most elevated visual grade conceivable.
The Crystal Processor 4K Pro also improves all content to 4K-level image grade by interpreting the low-quality visuals you’re getting from your DTH, and the adjusts the low-quality visuals, acclimating the contrast ratios, and improving the video quality, utilising advanced 16-bit 3D colour mapping technology.
The Motion Xcelerator feature is a unique feature that delivers a precise image and performance by automatically evaluating and balancing frames of the shows/movies/content you are seeing. Why is The Motion Xcelerator feature important? It is essential because it constructs rapid movements much better; so in future, if you see any soccer or cricket game or an F1 car race on this TV, you will be able to witness everything as it occurs immaculately without any lag in the content.
On the audio front, it uses Adaptive Sound technology. It will adjust the volume per the sounds coming from the environment where the TV is kept. Samsung’s Crystal 4K Pro TV also lets the TV’s speakers and the Soundbar speakers work simultaneously, for more appropriate surround sound, via Samsung’s Q-Symphony technology. This technology only works with their Samsung Q series Soundbars.
- Immaculate visuals making it one of the best display 4K TV under 40000
- The frameless design gives it a premium look.
- Motion Xcelerator is an excellent feature for watching high-paced content without a drop in the frame rates.
- Samsung’s Q-Symphony technology for surround sound is perfect.
- 1.5 GB of RAM is too less at this price range, so the TV tends to hang when switching through different apps
- Google Assitant doesn’t work that well; the same is the case with Bixby Assistant; only Alexa works fine
- The internal storage of 8 GB is too less.
- 60Hz refresh rate is not justified at this price range. 120Hz refresh rate is expected at this price range
- The Q-Symphony feature works only with Samsung’s Q series soundbars
4. Redmi Ultra HD Android Smart LED TV X55 – 139 cm (55 inches)
Redmi’s Redmi L55M6 offers an extraordinary pictorial clearness with over 8 million pixels for an ultra-high deﬁnition watching adventure, and this TV can easily compete with the likes of Samsung’s Crystal 4K Pro Series.
Powered packed with Dolby Vision, this Smart TV conveys colours and particulars on the screen with exuberance, the way the content creators of shows/movies planned it to be. You also get the HDR10+ which strives to deliver up to 4000 nits peak brightness which is an excellent attribute.
Like Samsung’s Motion Xcelerator feature, Xiaomi’s Reality Flow feature also intends to deliver smoother frame rates when you watch high-paced content, be it a sports game or an action-packed show/movie.
Dolby Audio and a better version of DTS-HD, also known as DTS Virtual: X will enhance your overall audio’s immersive experience in any space. Unlike Dolby Atmos, the DTS Virtual: X does not need extra height channels or necessities for a specific number of speakers in any format, which makes this TV a great fit even if you do not have additional speakers to plug into the TV as the 30-watt output from the TV’s inbuilt is more than capable of delivering an outstanding sound performance.
Another feature of this TV is that one of the HDMI ports has an eARC-enabled function. It means that the audio signal is not compressed compared to the ARC-enabled HDMI port. So, you will hear better audio quality with the eARC-enabled HDMI port.
At this price range, you get the latest HDMI 2.1 ports that too three ports at such a price range (with one as an eARC-enabled HDMI port). HDMI 2.1 offers video resolutions up to 10K or 8K with no compression, while HDMI 2.0 can only support resolutions up to 4K. That means you see more components, and pictures will look more brilliant when using an HDMI 2.1 cable.
- 3 x 2.1 HDMI Enabled ports making it the best value for money 4K TV under 40000
- eARC Support for better audio quality
- Dolby Vision, Dolby Atmos, Dolby Audio, and DTS Virtual: X – All are present in this price range
- Fast A55 Quad-core processor
- Built quality is poor
- Only a 60Hz refresh rate at this price range
- 30-watt speaker output is less
- No frameless design
- Panel backlight is bit poor when display shows black colours
Also Read: Nothing Phone 1: Everything We Know So Far
4K is now the standard set of an ideal display resolution that people are looking for, and getting such a fantastic resolution needs you to pay up a hefty chunk. Still, our article has listed the most purchased budget-friendly 4K TVs that you can find in the market to level up your entertainment horizons.
Also Read: How To Change Name In Aadhaar Card
Law Graduate with knack for keeping up with latest technology news.