5 Best BGMI Teams In India That Are Simply Unstoppable In Esports
Let’s get to know more about the best BGMI teams in India, as they continue to push boundaries in Indian Esports!
Table Of Contents
- 1TSM FTX
- 2Team XO
- 3Team SouL
- 4GodLike Esports
- 5OR Esports
Highlights of the Story
- BGMI is one of the country’s most popular battle royale games.
- Plenty of teams have attempted to represent the country in nationwide and international tournaments.
- Check out the best BGMI teams in India, who have led the charge of taking the Indian Esports scene to the next level.
BGMI‘s popularity in India knows no bounds. Moreover, with the Esports market growing exponentially in the country, it was only a matter of time before some serious smartphone gaming enthusiasts started riding the Esports waves. Thankfully, this opportunity was taken with open arms. BGMI has become one of India’s biggest propellers for the Esports industry. With this, more options have been presented for Indian gamers to show off their skills. Now, we’ve got some of the best players in the world representing the country at international tournaments. Bearing this in mind, we’re going to check out the best BGMI teams in India.
Let’s dive into the list!
In the recent BGIS (Battlegrounds Mobile India Series) tournament, TSM FTX was one of the most dominating teams. The 2021 edition saw TSM FTX get up to 33 kills in a single match, showing off their gunplay and erratic yet sound strategies. This team is one of the most ruthless in the country, showcasing an aggressive style that is often unmatched by rival teams. Additionally, they also won the OR Championship – Legends Rise tournament in 2022, cementing their place in Indian Esports.
This is another stalwart BGMI team in India. They’ve been highly consistent in previous tournaments, securing respectable finishes. However, the addition of Snax, an all-around player, has completely revamped their playing style. They exhibited noticeable improvements in tournaments like Skyesports Grand Slam 2022 and Upthurst Esports India Rising tournaments, clinching essential wins to rise to the top. Now, they’re one of the best BGMI teams in India. If you plan to beat them, you’ll have to bring more than just your A-game!
At this point in time, very few teams have the gravitas of Team SouL in the Indian Esports scene. There’s a good reason for this too. The team was packed full with some of the best BGMI players in the country, such as Mortal and Viper in the earlier days. While they faced a bit of a dip, they’ve again risen through the ranks to become serious contenders in many tournaments. In 2022, the team has already won some valuable trophies, and Akshat’s form has been impeccable. We’ll have to wait and see if the team bounces back and reaches their previous levels of glory.
GodLike Esports is one of the relatively newer BGMI teams on this list. However, they already have some of the best BGMI players in India, such as Clutchgod. They were the very first Indian Esports team to represent the country in the PUBG Mobile Global Championship (PMGC 2021). Not only have they been adding podium finishes in challenging tournaments like PMIS (PUBG Mobile India Series) 2020, but they’re also finding success in multiple S-tier events. Some of these include the Fall Split Global Finals. With the run of form they’re in, there’s a good chance that they’ll dethrone some of the best-rated teams around the world.
At one point in time, OR Esports was one of the most feared BGMI teams in India. While they’re still very good today, they’ve had to face some significant changes in recent years. During their most dominating years, they ranked second in the PUBG Mobile World League Season 0 – East. Now, some of their most prominent players have left for greener pastures, most notably RO recruiting Viru. They have recruited some fresh faces and new talents, however. If they can make the team work at its best and keep up the consistency, it’s only a matter of time before OR Esports reaches new heights.
- Ammar “Destro” Khan
- Arth “Vexe” Trivedi
- “Adithya” Mathe
- Arshpreet “Gill” Singh
- Joe “Anto” Michael
So, this ends our list of the best BGMI teams in India. Hopefully, you’ve learnt a bit more about the Esports scene in India and some of the country’s most prominent players. While smartphone games like BGMI haven’t received the best reputation early on, the success of these teams should pave the way for newer talents to join the Esports scenario in India. Let us know in the comment section which is your favourite team and why!
- If you’re looking for a smartphone that stands out visually and has excellent performance, then the Nothing Phone 1 design is distinctive, and the device features are impressive, with a sharp display. The first thing people will observe on this phone is its lights on the backside. And next will be how it works, how…
- We’ll compare the features of the OnePlus 10 Pro Vs OnePlus 9RT, where the OnePlus 9RT has a 6.62-inch display and is driven by Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G. The OnePlus 10 Pro, powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 and introduced three months later, were put side by side in this comparison. You may learn…
- The Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9RT can both be compared here. You may contrast the statistics and distinctive features of Nothing Phone 1 with the OnePlus 9RT 5G. This article might clarify how the OnePlus 9RT 5G and Nothing Phone 1 compare and which one you should pick. However, the price difference between the OnePlus…
- This article will compare the Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9 RT dedicated speed test. Both of these phones come within the same price range. However, the processors in both phones are different. Nothing Phone 1 is powered by the upper mid-range Snapdragon Qualcomm 778G+ chipset, whereas the OnePlus 9 RT comes with the Snapdragon…
- We’ll compare the speeds of the Nothing Phone 1 Vs Samsung S20 FE smartphones. Both phones are in the same range in terms of pricing. Additionally, the Nothing Phone 1 debuted recently, and the Samsung S20 FE was introduced two years ago. Furthermore, we’ll discuss the speed test between these two smartphones in this post,…