Best Keyboard Apps For Android And iOS
Android keyboards are becoming increasingly trendy now. From several customizable options to easy of access, we give you a list of the top 5 android keyboards that you need to download today.
Highlights of the Story
- Customizable Android keyboards are the best
- It gives a fresh look to your otherwise boring keyboard
- Here is a list of the top 5 Android keyboards you can download today
A smart keyboard is one of the most crucial things to have on your smartphone. A good keyboard software comes in super handy whether you are a casual typist or a serial texter. From a good autocorrect feature to the ability to swipe your fingers over the keys and get the right words, these apps are very useful.
So, this is our list of the top five keyboard apps for your Android or iOS smartphone.
The Gboard or Google Keyboard is hands down one of the best keyboard apps out there. Although there is not a whole lot you can customize, there are a ton of great features.
Moreover, Google’s predictive text algorithm comes into play here and it is incredible. Moreover, Gboard allows users to send GIF’s and stickers. Additionally, you can also create your very own stickers. One of the most useful features of the Gboard is the Google Translate feature in real-time.
If you want a great all rounder keyboard for your smartphone, SwiftKey is the answer. From a great and accurate swipe typing feature to excellent predictive text capabilities, this is the way to go.
#3 Grammarly Keyboard
It goes without saying that Grammarly is very popular. They have established themselves as the most useful tools via various ads. Moreover, they stay true to their word. They are actually incredible and their keyboard software is one of the best out there for Android.
Also read: How To Build A Gaming PC Under 40,000
The app prevents you from making silly typographical errors by correcting your grammar as you write. It is a treat for the grammar Nazis out there. Additionally, there are a ton of other features like swipe texting.
Fleksy claims their keyboard to be the fastest in the world. It does not support swipe typing and actually relies on a great autocorrect feature to make your typing faster. If you are someone who does not really like using Swipe keyboard, this keyboard is definitely the one for you.
#5 Chrooma Keyboard
Chrooma Keyboard is a vividly colorful typing app for your Android smartphone. There are so many customizations that you can make use of. From a flat background to a palette finish or even a gradient one, the possibilities are endless. Additionally, you can also enable 3D buttons for your keyboard.
The app primarily focuses on keeping the aesthetics top notch. Moreover, Chrooma has an incredible app-based customization option. This allows you to change the theme of your keyboard with the different apps you open. Additionally, there is an auto theming feature which allows the app to automatically adapt the color tones of the app you are using. Furthermore, Chrooma supports swipe typing as well unlike Fleksy.
All-in-all, if you are someone who is very inclined towards increasing the aesthetics of their device, these apps are a must. Not just that, the swiping and typing features are amazing as well and there are a variety of different things you can do to make typing loads of fun! Happy typing!
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.
- We have compared POCO X3 Pro and Redmi Note 10 Pro Max. Read till the end to know which one is better?
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…