Where Is Call Recording Saved In OnePlus Smartphone?
Are you having trouble finding the call recording files in your OnePlus smartphone? Here, we provided a step by step guide to record and save call recording files.
Table Of Contents
- 1How to record calls on a OnePlus device?
- 2Where are all the call recording being saved?
- 3Benefit of Phone App:
- 4Advantages of call recording in OnePlus Smartphones
- 5Call Recording In OnePlus FAQs
Highlights of the Story
- The call recording feature is a vital function that every smartphone has.
- Here, were have explained how to record calls in a OnePlus smartphone, and see where all call recording files are being saved.
Call recording in any smartphone is a nifty feature, be it a OnePlus device, Samsung or Xiaomi. It would be redundant for me to explain where you can utilise this feature and why you should record your calls. So, let’s delve into the realm of call recording and see how to record a call on a smartphone and where are all the saved call recordings are going?
Also Read: Is Phone Cloning Safe or Unsafe?
How to record calls on a OnePlus device?
Recording a call on any OnePlus smartphone is fairly easy. All you have to do is follow these below steps, and your call will start recording.
Step 1: Go to the Phone app, and on the right top corner, click on the three dots icon. Here, you can access the settings of the calling function.
Step 2: In the general setting, you’ll be able to see the call recording function. Tap on the setting and activate the call recording.
Step 3: To activate the setting, click on the Always Record switch and turn it on. You might see another prompt to activate the Automatic call recording feature. Just tap on Always record and continue.
Step 4: You can choose to record the calls of every phone number that is not saved in your contact list. In addition, you can also skip the recording function for a few numbers as well.
Note: Since call recording without content is an issue of data privacy, every time the call is being recorded, a system message will be played informing that “This call is being recorded.” This message is played due to the sensitive nature of call recording functionality.
Also Read: How To Recover Hacked Facebook Account?
Where are all the call recording being saved?
Save recording feature depends on the smartphone by smartphone; however, each call recording is saved in your offline phone storage in the Call recording folder. This is ideally the case for all smartphones with call recording features enabled. However, in the OnePlus smartphone and the devices that have stock android, this feature is inbuilt into the Phone app itself. So here are the steps to see the recording of any caller.
Step 1: Open the Phone app page. Search for the contact whose’ call you have recorded.
Step 2: Now, tap on the contact name, and you’ll be able to see a tiny mic icon on the call. This means that the call has a recording file.
Step 3: Here, you’ll be able to see a play icon, and by clicking on this CTA button, you’ll be able to play the call recording file.
Step 4: If you want to see all the call recording files of the device. You have to click on the History icon and look for the mic icon in the recent call section.
Also Read: How To Play Wordle? Best Strategies To Win
Benefit of Phone App:
This call recording feature is newly implemented in all the OnePlus smartphones and stock android smartphones. Also, in those smartphones that are running the Stock Phone app provided by Google.
In addition, you can also share the recording file with anyone that you want. To do that, just tap on the call recording from the Phone app and tap on the share button. You can also upload this file to Google drive or save it offline in your folder.
Also Read: Monthly Smartphones Launched in January 2022
Please note: If you’re using the latest version of the Android operating system, you’ll have the Phone app on your smartphone. In addition, you need to also note that you will not be able to find call recordings in the File manager. So, if you’re not using any third-party app to record calls, then this is the only way to get the recording file that you want to keep.
Advantages of call recording in OnePlus Smartphones
On OnePlus phones, recording a call is fairly simple. Call recording is the process of capturing audio (and occasionally screen activity) from phone calls. A corporation that records phone calls can gather information and use it to improve customer service and make more informed business decisions. A few advantages of call recordings are mentioned below.
- Maintain important records
- Resolve any potential conflicts
- Assurance of quality
- Better decision-making
- Ongoing improvement
Call Recording In OnePlus FAQs
Here are a couple of most commonly asked questions, answered for you in the best possible way:
Q1. Can call recording be started before the user picks up the call?
No. In order to protect a user’s privacy, Google does not allow you to do that. Hence, the call recording button can also be used when the user picks up the call.
Q2. Where can I find the recordings?
In order to find all your call recordings in OnePlus, head over to Phone App > Recents. In case you need to find an older recording, head over to the History section of the Phone App. Additionally, you can also share your call recordings via mail, WhatsApp or any other messaging application.
Q3. Does the other person know if I’m recording the call?
Yes. As mentioned before, this is to protect a user’s privacy. As soon as you start the call recording, the announcement for the same will be heard by both you and the person you are on a call with.
Also read: Best Fossil Smartwatch In India
- The Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9RT can both be compared here. You may contrast the statistics and distinctive features of Nothing Phone 1 with the OnePlus 9RT 5G. This article might clarify how the OnePlus 9RT 5G and Nothing Phone 1 compare and which one you should pick. However, the price difference between the OnePlus…
- This article will compare the Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9 RT dedicated speed test. Both of these phones come within the same price range. However, the processors in both phones are different. Nothing Phone 1 is powered by the upper mid-range Snapdragon Qualcomm 778G+ chipset, whereas the OnePlus 9 RT comes with the Snapdragon…
- We’ll compare the speeds of the Nothing Phone 1 Vs Samsung S20 FE smartphones. Both phones are in the same range in terms of pricing. Additionally, the Nothing Phone 1 debuted recently, and the Samsung S20 FE was introduced two years ago. Furthermore, we’ll discuss the speed test between these two smartphones in this post,…
- The Oppo Reno 8 Pro is an amazing phone right now in the market by Oppo that grabs the attention of many customers in India with its flagship-grade cameras. The device comes with outstanding features, including its classy and premium look. Furthermore, it is made with a high-quality chassis and a reliable MediaTek chipset. However, would that…
- The big question for most of us is to know about the best OxygenOS 12 features on the OnePlus 9RT. Well, it’s here! As per reports, OxygenOS 12 is available for OnePlus 9RT users to download based on Android 12. With this update, users can access several apps quickly. Users will get several features from ColorOS…