POCO C3 vs Xiaomi Redmi 9
Let us now compare Poco C3 vs Xiaomi Redmi 9 for you to choose a phone of yourself without any struggle.
Also Read : POCO Mobile Price List In India
As we move further with this article, we will discuss Poco C3 vs Xiaomi Redmi 9 detailed specifications:
Poco C3 has a 6.43 inches display with 20:9 aspect ratio. On the other hand, Xiaomi Redmi 9 has a 6.53 inches display with 20:9 aspect ratio as well. When we compare Poco C3 vs Xiaomi Redmi 9, both the phones run on Android 10 and are powered by MIUI 12. Both the phones support dual-SIM ( Nano ).
Processor and Storage
Poco C3 and Xiaomi Redmi 9 both are Mediatek Helio G35 processors and come paired with up to 4GB RAM.
Considering Poco C3 vs Xiaomi Redmi 9 in terms of storage, Poco C3 has an onboard storage of 64GB which is expandable via microSD card ( up to 512GB ). On the other hand, both the Xiaomi phones have an onboard storage of 128GB which is expandable via microSD card.
Also Read : Best mobile phones under 10,000
Poco C3 has a triple-camera setup of a 13MP primary camera, 2MP macro lens and a 2MP depth sensor. Camera-wise, Xiaomi Redmi 9 has a dual-camera setup of a 13MP ultrawide primary camera with 118-degree field-of-view and a 2MP depth sensor.
When we compare Poco C3 vs Xiaomi Redmi 9 front cameras, both the phones have 5MP selfie cameras.
Both the phones have 5,000mAh batteries with 10W fast charging support.
Also Read : Xiaomi Mobile Price List In India
We have compared Poco C3 vs Xiaomi Redmi 9 in this article so that you get to know features of both the phones clearly.
Key Feature Comparison
Latest ReviewsView All
You May Also Read
- If you’re looking to buy one of the best smartphones under 40000 in 2020, you’re at the right place! This price band has some of the best offerings of all smartphone manufacturers today. In this range, you have the most premium offerings from manufacturers like Apple, Samsung, Oppo, and OnePlus. You can even get one…
- The best smartphones under 35000 come with lots of features and promise the best processing speed and performance. These devices fall under the budget flagship category and offer best in class features and performance at a budget price. Here, we will be discussing what features you need to look for in the best phones under…
- If you’re looking to buy one of the best smartphones under 30000 right now, you are in sheer luck. This price band has some of the best offerings of any smartphone manufacturer today. In this range, you have the most premium offerings from budget manufacturers like Xiaomi, Oppo, and Realme, along with some older flagships…
- The best phones under 25000 that not only promises excellent performance but also justify their cost. We all get into a dilemma when we decide to upgrade our phones. There are lots of options in the market and you may get phones almost at any price ranging from Rs. 5k to 100k. However, the new…
- In 2020, no one has to spend a fortune to get a fantastic smartphone anymore. The best mobiles under 20000 now include some of the finest offerings from phone manufacturers out there. In a massive market like India, the 20000 price point hits a bullseye when it comes to the best value for money phones…