Samsung Galaxy M51 vs Samsung Galaxy M21 vs Samsung Galaxy M31
We will compare Samsung Galaxy M51 vs Samsung Galaxy M21 vs Samsung Galaxy M31 phones today. M51 was released in India on 17th September, 2020, M21 was released in India on 23rd March, 2020 and M31 was released in India on 4th March, 2020. All the three phones have spent a considerable amount of time in the market.
Let us compare M51 vs Samsung Galaxy M21 vs Samsung Galaxy M31 for you to choose the best phone for yourself.
Also Read : Samsung Mobile Price List In India
As we move ahead, we will compare Samsung Galaxy M51 vs Samsung Galaxy M21 vs Samsung Galaxy M31 detailed specifications :
Samsung Galaxy M51 has a 6.7 inches Super AMOLED display that offers 19:5:9 aspect ratio along with Gorilla Glass 3 protection. On the other hand, Galaxy M21 and Galaxy M31 have a 6.4 inches Super AMOLED display with 19:5:9 aspect ratio and Gorilla Glass 3 protection as well. Galaxy M51 and Galaxy M31 both run on Android 10 and are supported by One UI 2.1 and One UI 2.5 respectively. Whereas Galaxy M21 runs on Android 10.0 and is supported by OneUI 2. All the three phones support dual-SIM ( Nano ).
Processor and Storage
When we compare Samsung Galaxy M51 vs Samsung Galaxy M21 vs Samsung Galaxy M31, Galaxy M51 is a Qualcomm SDM730 Snapdragon 730G and comes paired with up to 8GB RAM. On the other hand, Galaxy M21 and Galaxy M31 both are powered by Exynos 9611 and come paired with up to 6GB RAM and up to 8GB RAM respectively.
Considering Samsung Galaxy M51 vs Samsung Galaxy M21 vs Samsung Galaxy M31 regarding storage part, all the three phones have an onboard storage of 128GB which is expandable via microSD card. The limit of storage expansion is up to 512GB in Samsung Galaxy M51.
Also Read : Best mobile phones under 35000
Samsung Galaxy M51 has a quad-camera setup of a 64MP primary camera, a 12MP ultrawide camera with 123-degree field-of-view, a 5MP macro lens and a 5MP depth sensor. On the other hand, Galaxy M21 has a triple camera setup of a primary 48MP camera, 8MP ultra-wide lens and a 5MP depth sensor and Galaxy M31 has a 64MP primary camera, 8MP ultra-wide lens, 5MP macro lens and a 5MP depth sensor.
When we compare Samsung Galaxy M51 vs Samsung Galaxy M21 vs Samsung Galaxy M31 front cameras, Samsung Galaxy M51 and Galaxy M31 have a 32MP selfie camera. On the other hand, Galaxy M21 has a 20MP selfie camera.
Samsung Galaxy M51 has a massive battery of 7,000mAh with 25W fast charging support and reverse charging support that charges the phone 100% in 115 minutes. Whereas Galaxy M21 and Galaxy M31 both the phones have 6,000mAh batteries with 15W fast charging support provided.
Also Read : Mobile Phones With The Best Display
Today we compare Samsung Galaxy M51 vs Samsung Galaxy M21 vs Samsung Galaxy M31 for you to know the features of all the three phones and choose your pick easily.
Key Feature Comparison
Latest ReviewsView All
New LaunchesView All
You May Also Read
- Camera is an important feature that makes your phone smart. Explore our list of phones with the best video recording in 4K.
- With the amount of processing speed that modern day smartphones have, a good battery is a must. Read our list of smartphones with the best battery.
- A 4GB RAM phone with a good battery is the smartphone you need if you are a multi tasker. Get to know through our list, which one to buy.
- Smartphones these days are equipped with pop-up cameras, fingerprint sensors, and massive battery capacity. We always want a smartphone with a better RAM. Don’t we? And in this regard, we keep on looking for the best mobile phone in the Indian market. As 6GB RAM mobiles have already flooded the market, picking one out of…
- RAM or the Random Access Memory is the storage accessible in mobile phones that are utilized to hold information or data. There is so much information about a newly launched smartphone in the market that mostly you will find them unclear and confusing. In the event that your smartphone has a small capacity of RAM, you…