Vivo Y20 vs Xiaomi Redmi 9
We will compare Vivo Y20 vs Xiaomi Redmi 9 where Vivo Y20 released on 28th August, 2020 and Xiaomi Redmi 9 was released in India on 31st August, 2020. Both the phones were released in the same month this year.
Let us now compare Vivo Y20 vs Xiaomi Redmi 9 so that you can choose the best phone for yourself according to their prices and specifications.
Also Read : Xiaomi Mobile Price List In India
As we move further, we will compare Vivo Y20 vs Xiaomi Redmi 9 detailed specifications :
Vivo Y20 has a 6.51 inches display with 20:9 aspect ratio. On the other hand, Xiaomi Redmi 9 has a 6.53 inches display with 20:9 aspect ratio and a Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. When we compare Vivo Y20 vs Xiaomi Redmi 9, both the phones run on Android 10 where Vivo Y20 is powered by Funtouch 10.5 and Xiaomi Redmi 9 is powered by MIUI 12. Both the phones support dual-SIM ( Nano ).
Processor and Storage
Vivo Y20 runs on Qualcomm SM4250 Snapdragon 460 processor and comes paired with up to 4GB RAM. On the other hand, Xiaomi Redmi 9 is a MediaTek Helio G35 and comes paired with up to 4GB RAM.
Considering Vivo Y20 vs Xiaomi Redmi 9 regarding storage, Vivo Y20 has an onboard storage of 64GB which is expandable via microSD card ( up to 256GB ) and Xiaomi Redmi 9 has an onboard storage of 128GB which is expandable via microSD card.
Also Read : Vivo Mobile Price List In India
Vivo Y20 has a triple camera setup of a 13MP primary camera, a secondary 2MP macro lens and a 2MP Bokeh mode sensor. On the other hand, Xiaomi Redmi 9 has a dual-camera setup of a 13MP ultrawide primary camera with 118-degree field-of-view and a 2MP depth sensor.
When we compare Vivo Y20 vs Xiaomi Redmi 9 front cameras, both the phones have 8MP and 5MP selfie cameras respectively.
Vivo Y20 has a similar battery of 5,000 mAh with 18W fast charging support. On the other hand, Xiaomi Redmi 9 has a 5,000mAh battery with a 10W fast charging support.
Also Read : Best Vivo Mobile Phones
When we compare Vivo Y20 vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 9, both the phones have features that can justify the amount of price to be paid for the device.
Key Feature Comparison
Latest ReviewsView All
You May Also Read
- Google has been creating Android which runs almost all the phones ever since smartphones came into the market. Google started creating its own smartphones and entered the flagship segment with the finest and refined variants from the brand in the Google Pixel Series. There are always 3 to 4 variants for every new series launched,…
- POCO, which emerged as a sub-brand of Xiaomi, got a lot of fame in a very short interval of time, mostly due to the impressive package it offered at jaw-dropping a price tag. Although the company has introduced just two smartphone models, buyers tend to neglect the powerful performance that these devices offer. To get…
- Huawei is one of the smartphone brands that have a lot of devices in its portfolio. With the brand routinely adding new members in almost every other smartphone series it has, the the device to choose becomes puzzling. To help you rank up the smartphones, we present you a specially curated and detailed Huawei price…
- LG grew as one of the most innovative smartphone manufacturers in the market over the years. The company has introduced numerous devices offering the trendiest features that other manufacturers fail to deliver. We have combined this LG mobiles price list for you so you can analyze the specifications and prices of all LG devices available…
- Motorola is one of the few brands that come into your mind when you think of stock Android smartphones. The company offers a decent range of smartphones which give a pure Android experience along with modern hardware. Motorola smartphone line-up is definitely vast with the company catering budgets of almost all the users in the…