Xiaomi Mi 11X vs OnePlus Nord 2 vs iQOO 7
Today we will talk about the Xiaomi Mi 11X vs the OnePlus Nord 2 vs the iQOO 7. Xiaomi, OnePlus, iQOO all three companies are some of the best smartphone manufacturing companies and today we will talk about the premium smartphones of all three companies. The smartphones of all three companies are, Xiaomi Mi 11X, OnePlus Nord 2, and iQOO 7. The OnePlus Nord 2 was launched on 3rd July 2021 whereas the Xiaomi Mi 11X came into the market on 27th April 2021 and iQOO 7 was launched on 1st May 2021. The Xiaomi Mi 11X price in India is set at ₹29,229 and the OnePlus Nord 2 price in India is set at ₹29,999 whereas the iQOO 7 price in India is set at ₹31,990
Also Read: Xiaomi Mobile Price List In India
All three smartphones are equipped with the same features. Xiaomi Mi 11X is one of the best smartphones by Xiaomi. It contains a great processor with great camera quality. Moreover, the OnePlus Nord 2 provided great features in this price range. According to the company, it is Pretty much everything you could ask for. Whereas, the iQOO 7 is one of the most stylish smartphones in the market. The company says about the smartphone is “Fascination Meets Innovation”
Also Read: Best Mobile Phones Under 15,000
Processor and storage
All three smartphones run on the Android v11 operating system. Apart from this, the iQOO 7 and Xiaomi Mi 11X contain a Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 chipset with the GPU of Adreno 650. Whereas, the OnePlus Nord 2 provides MediaTek Dimensity 1200 chipset that runs on with Mali-G77 MC9 GPU.
The iQOO 7 provides better storage options. It provides 128GB + 8GB RAM, 256GB + 8GB RAM, 256GB + 12GB RAM. The Xiaomi Mi 11X on the other hand comes in 128 GB + 6GB RAM and 128 GB + 8GB RAM variants. Whereas, the OnePlus Nord 2 provides a single storage varian. It provides 128GB + 8GB of RAM.
Also Read: Best Mobile Phones Under 20,000
The Xiaomi Mi 11X contains a 20MP camera on the front and the OnePlus Nord 2 contains a 32 MP camera on the front. On the other hand, the iQOO 7 contains a 16MP camera on the front. On the rear end, all three smartphones come with a triple camera setup. The Xiaomi Mi 11X comes with a 48MP primary camera with an additional 8MP and 5MP camera sensors. The OnePlus Nord 2 comes with a 50 MP primary camera with an additional 8MP and 2MP camera sensors. Whereas, the iQOO 7 provides a 48 MP primary camera with an additional 13MP and 2MP camera sensors
Also Read: Best Mobile Phones Under 40,000
The Xiaomi Mi 11 contains a 4520mAh battery. Whereas, the OnePlus Nord 2 contains a 4500mAh battery. Apart from that, the iQOO 7 provides a 4400 mAh battery. Also, all three Smartphones contain a non-removable battery.
Xiaomi provides the best resale rate. If we compare the resale rate of Xiaomi to the resale rate of OnePlus and iQOO, clearly shown is the winner. OnePlus does provide a good resale rate, but Xiaomi leads in this part of the comparison.
Also Read: Best Mobile Phones Under 10,000These were all the basic details about all three Smartphones and now the user can go through this comparison to know more about them. All three smartphones feature in Best Mobile Phones Under 45,000. You can also read a detailed review of Xiaomi Mi 11X and a review of iQOO 7. This comparison will help you know which one will suit you the best.
Key Feature Comparison
Latest ReviewsView All
You May Also Read
- Realme has become one of the best-emerging smartphone brands in India. Although the brand has multiple smartphones in its portfolio, it often becomes confusing for buyers to decide which one to buy. If you’re having similar issues, then you’re at the right place. We have compiled Realme mobile price list 2021 for you. With its…
- Oppo is the most versatile smartphone brand in India. The company has built its image as a semi-premium smartphone brand for people who love taking pictures a lot. It has made them take a clear position and help them capture the budget segment market. However, since they are into the budget smartphone market, they offer…
- OnePlus is one of the most trusted and reliable brands in the mid-ranged Flagship smartphone market in India. The brand is tagged as the enthusiast favourite when it comes to android smartphones. However, the brand is adding two to four new smartphone series every year to its portfolio; this often makes users confused between different…
- Nokia can be called the most reliable and superior smartphone brand in the country. With the company having a journey of selling great feature phones to substantial and trendy smartphones, the offerings made by Nokia often attract a big crowd. However, the company has struggled with their Android phones, but they are quickly catching a…
- Samsung is the largest smartphone manufacturer in the world. So naturally, we have curated a list of Samsung mobile price list 2021 for our customers to compare and contrast the cost of various Samsung products available in the market. In India, Samsung caters to a huge market of consumers, from ultra-budget phones to flagships. Our…