Cecotec Conga 1090 Vacuum Cleaner Review
Cecotec Conga 1090 is a cordless 4-in-1 robotic vacuum cleaner recently launched in India.
Highlights of the Story
- Cecotec Conga 1090 is a 4-in-1 robotic vacuum cleaner
- It is priced at Rs.19,990 and available on Amazon
We all know how precious time is. This is what brings to us the unique idea of 2-Minute ✌️ Gadget Reviews. In our new series “In 2-Minutes” we will cover the trending smartphones and gadgets review in just 2 minutes. So, come let’s wrap up today’s review in 2 Minutes. Today, we have with us an interesting gadget to review: Cecotec Conga 1090 Vacuum Cleaner. It has launched in India after a long wait at a price of Rs.19,999 and is available to pre-book on Conga’s official website. All you need is 2-Minutes to know everything about this interesting gadget.
In the times of coronavirus lockdown, all of us are stuck at home. This means that we have to share a helping hand with our mothers, sisters, wives to complete the daily household chores. What if we tell you we have a solution to deal with that problem of yours? What if we present to you a robot to do all those tasks for you which you find hectic? Read the quick review of a new generation vacuum cleaner Cecotec Conga 1090.
Also check out: Vivo V19 Quick Review
All about Cong 1090 Vacuum cleaner
Cecotec Conga 1090 is a 4-in-1 robotic vacuum cleaner which can be used for multiple purposes and is a cordless gadget. It has the ability to do sweeping, vacuuming, mopping and scrubbing for you in an efficient manner. The 4-in-1 features of this vacuum cleaner are:
- Vacuum – The powerful vacuum mode is used to suck all the dust from the floor and store it in the cleaning tank.
- Sweep – This feature sweeps the floor by moving the dust particles to one of the room, just like an ordinary broom.
- Mop – To use the feature of mopping the floor, there is a separate wet tank provided. Using Wash4You Technology, Conga 1090 cleans the maximum surface of the floor with even distribution of water.
- Scrub – Using iWater technology, it is able to smartly scrub all types of surfaces.
- With the smart navigation system, it can reach in every corner.
- It comes with 6 specialized programs for cleaning: Auto, Edge, Manual, Room, Spiral and Back home.
- There are 2 interchangeable brushes to ensure the cleaning of all types of surfaces.
- It is one of the only vacuum cleaner brands to provide both Dry and Wet cleaning in the same robot.
- This device is Alexa-enabled which allows you to use different voice commands to operate the vacuum cleaner.
- Not just the remote but even the Conga App controls the Conga 1090 vacuum cleaner.
- It offers a battery life of up to 90 minutes on a single charge which is sufficient for a one-time cleaning.
That is all about it. It is a fairly complete home robot available at a great price of just Rs.19,990 in India.
- With the massive digital advancement, some negative sides came hand in hand. This includes leaving our digital footprint and sharing unnecessary data on every end. From our personal data like name, email id, to bank details, all are vulnerable on our Android phone if privacy is not set properly. We have unveiled 5 secrets of changing privacy settings on Android phones here. Check out all the steps to safeguard your personal information.
- Should you buy the iPhone 12 Mini or get the cheaper iPhone SE instead? Here’s what you need to know.
- If you have WhatsApp Payments option in the app, let's take a look at how you can set up your account, and send and receive money.
- Mi 10T, Mi 10T Pro both feature triple rear camera setups.
- Micromax In series finally launched in India after much anticipation.
Latest ReviewsView All
- The 6.1-inch iPhone 12 comes with 5G connectivity and sports a magnetic backing which Apple loves to call as ‘MagSafe’ for wireless charging.
- Samsung Galaxy F41 has a combination of a large and vibrant display with a powerful battery, a stunning design, and HD support.
- OnePlus 8T brings the best of features on-board with a Fluid AMOLED, 65W Warp Charge, Snapdragon 865 under-the-hood, and the latest OxygenOS 11.