Get Brand New iPhone 11 at Rs 25,499* Only! Here’s How
If you are looking to buy an iPhone 11 this would be the perfect time to get one for yourself. Read this article to know how you can get a brand new iPhone 11 for just Rs 25,499*.
Table Of Contents
- 1Display and Design
- 3Battery Life
- 4How to Buy iPhone 11 in India at just Rs. 25,499*
Highlights of the Story
- The iPhone 11 has a 6.1-inch LCD display with Apple’s “Liquid Retina HD Display”
- In comparison to the iPhone XR, the iPhone 11 has one-hour longer battery life.
- Get iPhone 11 for just Rs 25,499*.
We all have been waiting for the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale. If you are looking to buy an iPhone 11 this would be the perfect time to get one for yourself. In this article, we’ll tell you how you can get a brand new iPhone 11 for just Rs 25,499*. But first, let us talk about what makes iPhone 11 a fantastic phone even in 2021.
The iPhone 11 was released in September 2019, and while Apple’s flagship lineup now includes the iPhone 13, 13 Pro, 13 mini, and 13 Pro Max, the iPhone 11 is still available as a lower-cost choice two years later.
Display and Design
The iPhone 11 is the successor to the iPhone XR, and it has a 6.1-inch LCD display with Apple’s “Liquid Retina HD Display.” It has a resolution of 1792 x 828 pixels at 326 pixels per inch, a 1400:1 contrast ratio, a maximum brightness of 625 nits, True Tone support for adjusting the white balance to ambient lighting, and wide colour support for true-to-life colours.
The iPhone 11 is designed with a glass body that comes in six colours: White, Black, Yellow, (PRODUCT)RED, Purple, and Green.
Check Out: All New Features of iOS 15
While it can’t compete with Apple’s latest iPhones, the iPhone 11’s camera system distinguishes it from the XR, with Apple releasing a new dual-lens camera that outperforms the previous single-lens camera.
The ultra-wide-angle camera, according to Apple, records four times more scenes than a conventional wide lens, making it great for landscape photography, architecture photography, and tight shots, among other things. Both cameras work together to offer Portrait mode for people, dogs, objects, and more, which is an improvement over the iPhone XR’s Portrait mode support for only people.
In comparison to the iPhone XR, the iPhone 11 has one-hour longer battery life. The iPhone 11 has a 3,110 mAh battery, which is more powerful than the iPhone XR’s 2,942 mAh battery.
According to Apple, video playback can last up to 17 hours, streaming video playing up to 10 hours, and audio playback up to 65 hours.
How to Buy iPhone 11 in India at just Rs. 25,499*
iPhone 11 will be available for just Rs 38,999 on Amazon Great Indian Festival 2021 Sale. You can exchange your existing device at Flipkart or Amazon but they won’t give you the best price for your device. This is where Cashify comes in.
Also Read: Top 10 iPhone Fast Charging Adaptors in 2021
Now all you have to do is sell your existing iPhone 8 on Cashify and get the best buyback value of around Rs 13,500**.
Amazon Sale price – ₹38,999
Cashify Buyback Value – ₹13,500**
Final Cost – ₹25,499*
This is how simple it is. Cashify will give the best value for your smartphone and you can use that money to upgrade to any phone you want.
- There is probably a thin line between Realme GT Neo 3 and OnePlus 9RT; both mobile phones are spectacular in their price bracket. However, experts like us only notice a few bits here and there. So, to help you out, we have brought a full comparison between the Realme GT Neo 2 VS OnePlus 9RT.…
- Today, we will be talking about the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T 5G which is the first 5G phone offered by Redmi. However, is this a complete budget package? We will explore the features of this phone to know the answer to this question. Let us start with the design of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T…
- OxygenOS has been my favourite Android skin so far since its initial introduction in 2015. It’s been more than 6 years now and I can’t get around with the fact that it will soon be gone. By the next iteration of Android, we might not see OxygenOS, well maybe the name might still survive, but…
- We are going to talk about 5 reasons to buy Tecno Camon 18 in our first impressions, which makes it a great buy for its price point.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why you should buy OnePlus 9R in 2022 at an effective price of Rs 36,999