How To Get iPhone 13 Pro For Just Rs 80,000*
Apple iPhone 13 Pro comes with a different set of specs and prices compared to its other siblings. Let us look at how you can buy this model at a surprisingly lower price.
Table Of Contents
- 1120Hz Refresh Rate
- 3How to Get iPhone 13 Pro in India at just Rs. 80,000*
Highlights of the Story
- The series consists of the vanilla iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Pro, iPhone 13 Pro Max and iPhone 13 Mini.
- iPhone 13 Pro series come with the ProMotion LPTO display.
- They have better battery performances.
Want to upgrade your old iPhone model to the recently launched iPhone 13 Pro? Debating is it worth it considering the rumours surrounding the iPhone 14 series recently. Well, let us help you out. This article will brighten up your hopes of buying a newer iPhone 13 Pro at a price like never before. Moreover, we will bring your attention to the pros of this pricey yet worthy new launch from Apple. But let us first dive into what makes iPhone 13 Pro a great buy in terms of new features. Apart from its’ boxy three-camera design, it is very different.
Many who watched the launch of the series were disappointed with what Apple brought for this series. However, that is not the case if we actually try the device before making a solid decision – this newly launched iPhone 13 Pro is not without its charming features.
120Hz Refresh Rate
Both iPhone 13 Pro and Pro Max come with the all-new ProMotion 120Hz LPTO display. Complex terms and wondering what makes it so fascinating? According to Apple, ProMotion is a new technology that delivers refresh rates of up to 120Hz for fluid scrolling, greater responsiveness and smoother motion content. Once you use this newly launched, you will experience a drastic change as a user.
Especially, considering how the LPTO panel means adaptive refresh rate. This means you won’t be stuck at 120Hz when the high speeds offer no benefit. In turn, saving you some battery. Examples of this include when you’re watching a 24fps movie or a 30fps YouTube video. Meaning, it can also throttle them all the way down to 10Hz when reading an e-book.
On the other hand, its display is also amazing. iPhone 13 Pro is even brighter than its predecessor iPhone 12 Pro. Otherwise, this newly launched Apple smartphone features the same boxy design despite being a little heavier than its predecessor.
Apple promised some substantial battery life improvements across the board. It promised each model gaining an average of 1.5–2.5 hours of battery life over their predecessors. Although it looks like Apple went for subtlety and modesty this time. Apple introduced iPhone 13 Pro as well as Pro Max with A15 Bionic running in both models.
A recent teardown video shows that just like Apple suggested, we indeed have a bigger battery inside the iPhone 13 Pro. Surprisingly huge, this new launch comes with a 3,095mAh unit, compared to the iPhone 12 Pro’s 2,815mAh battery. According to Geekbench, it delivers up to 55 per cent better graphics performance when compared to last year’s iPhone 12 Pro.
The iPhone 13’s brighter display, longer battery life and powerful cameras make it the best iPhone for the money.
On the iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone13 Pro Max models, Cinematic Mode allows you to adjust the aperture, or f-stop, to change the depth-of-field effect after you’ve shot your video. It also allows you to change what’s in focus, or rack focus from one subject to another, after the fact. For example, say the camera chooses to focus on the nearest subject taking up the majority of the frame. If you wish to rack focus to something else in the background, simply tap it once.
Now, let’s talk about what actually enticed you to click on this article. Curious as to how you can buy it for affordable pricing considering its big price tag?
How to Get iPhone 13 Pro in India at just Rs. 80,000*
For example: If you are an iPhone XS Max 256GB owner, you can get the newly launched iPhone 13 Pro for as low as ₹80,000. Let us see how you can get this new smartphone for a price lower than its US prices.
Now, you can simply go to the Apple Aptronix Store and use Cashify’s Extra Exchange Bonus to buy any of the new series like the iPhone 13 Pro. We got these discounts at Apple Aptronix Stores in India:
HDFC Bank: ₹6,000 cashback
iPhone XS Max Buyback Value at Cashify: ₹32,000**
Exchange Bonus at Cashify: ₹3,000
Although we expected the notch-less experience for the iPhone 13 series, it still came with a visibly smaller notch than its predecessors. But we should not be disappointed with this small setback. This newly launched iPhone 13 Pro brings an amazing set of features and is available to you at a slightly affordable price.
Also read: Mobile Phones With The Best Display
- OnePlus is one of the most reliable and popular brands in India. Well known for its phones and smartwatches. According to the specs sheet, the OnePlus 10 Pro appears to be a powerful smartphone, including cutting-edge hardware, a strong set of cameras, and lightning-fast charging. However, it has a few odd quirks and issues and…
- Every year at this time, iOS receives a new version. This article will discuss how to use any supported iPhone in India to download iOS 16 for free. Additionally, we’ll discuss the hidden iOS 16 features you should test on your iPhone. Read the article to learn about the top hidden iOS 16 features. iOS…
- Do you still have a doubt about whether to get the OnePlus 9 Pro or the OnePlus 9RT? Now your hunt is over. Pick the ideal mobile phone for yourself by determining the prices of the two models in India, built, cameras, displays, performance, storage, and connectivity. Know which one from both phones OnePlus 9RT Vs OnePlus 9…
- Choosing a new air conditioner for your house can be confusing when you have several options available like spilt, windows, tower and Cassette air conditioners. The options could seem daunting with the variety of air conditioners available. Also, you can even be under pressure to select a new system, depending on your circumstances. However, if…
- iQOO smartphones are doing well in the market because they have an understanding of the desires of an Indian consumer, a good smartphone at a reasonable price. Read this article if you are confused about which phone to buy between iQOO Neo 6 and iQOO 7. Also read: New OnePlus Phone Tipped To Launch With…