Best iPhone Deals On Flipkart Festive Sale
Flipkart Big Billion Days 2021 sale will see launches from multiple brands.
Highlights of the Story
- Flipkart Big Billion Days 2021 sale has been rescheduled once again.
- It is offering big discounts on mobiles, home appliances, and more.
- It is going head-on with Amazon’s Great Indian Festival Sale 2021.
Flipkart’s Big Billion Days 2021 sale will start on October 3, 2021. The sale is bringing big discounts to phones across different segments. Moreover, it will continue until October 10, 2021. Apart from offers and discounted prices, Flipkart is also proving a 10 per cent instant discount to users with Axis Bank and ICICI Bank cards. Meanwhile, the sale will also bring huge and crazier iPhone deals during this sale.
Flipkart Big Billion Days 2021 iPhone Deals Offers
Ahead of its sale, Flipkart has teased to bring discounts and offers on a lot of feature phones and smartphones. Brands like Motorola, Oppo, Poco, Realme, Samsung, and Vivo are launching new products that will be available during the sale. Additionally, Flipkart also teased a Big Billion Surprise for this sale for iPhone models.
According to a teaser, the iPhone 12 mini will also go on a sale with a surprising discount which is still a mystery at this point. However, the teaser hints at a big discount along with the fact it is asking customers to guess the price. This is creating a sense of mystique and curiosity among the interested buyers for iPhone deals. On the other hand, iPhone SE is also getting a discount as the teaser poster on Flipkart teases a huge cut in price. According to the teaser poster, the iPhone SE will have Rs. 2X,999. This is hinting at a price between Rs. 20,000-30,000.
[Update]: iPhone SE 2020 price in India has been discounted by over Rs. 15,000 and you can get it even before the Flipkart sale kicks off. Starting today, in fact, interested buyers will be able to get their hands on the iPhone SE 2020 for just Rs. 25,999. Moreover, there is also this bank offer that will effectively lower the price of the iPhone SE 2020 to Rs. 24,499, making it a pretty compelling deal.
Meanwhile, as of now, the original prices for these iPhone deals are different. Right now, iPhone SE is available at a price of Rs. 32,999 for the 64GB variant, Rs. 44,990 for the 128GB variant. Whereas, the iPhone 12 mini costs Rs. 57,149 for the 64GB variant, Rs. 62, 149 for the 128GB variant.
Flipkart will be offering discounts on a range of other smartphones as well apart from iPhone deals. We shall find out more about the discounts and offers as the sale start date approaches.
- Thinking to buy iPhone 12? Well, I would be happy to tell you that this is the perfect time to buy iPhone. We all know that the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale is going to start in just a few hours. So sit tight and read this article to know how to buy iPhone 12…
- We all have been waiting for the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale. If you are looking to buy an iPhone 11 this would be the perfect time to get one for yourself. In this article, we’ll tell you how you can get a brand new iPhone 11 for just Rs 25,499*. But first, let us…
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…