Flipkart Big Billion Day Sale – iPhone 12 Prices Teased
As Flipkart brings back the Big Billion Days, this is a great chance to grab the iPhone 12 at an amazing price.
Highlights of the Story
- Apple iPhone smartphone series is getting discounts and deals during the Flipkart Sale.
- This might be the craziest ever iPhone 12 price.
- It can go as low as Rs. 49,999/- during the sale.
It is that time of the year again. The Big Billion Day Sale from Flipkart is here. Yes, it is now the discount and sale season. The iPhone 12 series have a better Super Retina XDR OLED display and a great pair of cameras. However, with the launch of its successor and the festive sale, the prices for the previous series is going down. Especially during the Flipkart Big Billion Days Sale, which is offering the craziest prices ever for iPhones.
As is tradition, the Flipkart sale brings many products at a discounted price. But as always, many consumers are looking forward to getting the iPhone 12 at a discounted price. Right now, the standard variant is available for a price of Rs. 64,129. However, it might not be the case for long.
Guess the Price for iPhone 12 Hints Price Under Rs. 50,000
Flipkart is planning to make your wishes comes true if you are waiting for a reachable price for an iPhone. In this recent, guess the price teaser on Flipkart, the interface lets you guess the price and takes it into their survey. However, they do mention they will reveal the price later on. But iPhone 12 rollout display teaser shows prices under Rs.49,999 to approximately, Rs. 54,999. Although there is no confirmation, if it is true, then it is the lowest the model has ever gone.
The iPhone 12 features a massive upgrade in terms of display. It also features the Apple A14 Bionic chip, which is the world’s first mass-produced 5nm chip from any chipset maker. The iPhone 12 cameras are minor improvements in comparison to the iPhone 11. In terms of camera, there is a 12-megapixel primary camera with f/1.6, 26mm (wide) lens and a secondary 12-megapixel ultra-wide camera with f/2.4, 120-degree field of view.
If you want to get yourself an iPhone 12 this is the best time to do it as iPhone 13 prices are too high and the upgrades are pretty basic between the two.
- Thinking to buy iPhone 12? Well, I would be happy to tell you that this is the perfect time to buy iPhone. We all know that the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale is going to start in just a few hours. So sit tight and read this article to know how to buy iPhone 12…
- We all have been waiting for the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale. If you are looking to buy an iPhone 11 this would be the perfect time to get one for yourself. In this article, we’ll tell you how you can get a brand new iPhone 11 for just Rs 25,499*. But first, let us…
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…