Where Can I Sell Realme 3 Pro? Best Upgrade Option To Look For
The Realme 3 Pro was a good smartphone with an a-okay spec. The device seems promising for the initial years but after two years of extensive use, the device has become completely outdated. The colour OS has not been able to take advantage of the device hardware and they might be lagging issues. Perhaps its time to sell old Realme 3 Pro and get a new smartphone.
Highlights of the Story
- The Realme 3 Pro was launched two years back and though the device looks pretty decent, it has lost it charm.
- It’s time to sell the old Realme 3 Pro and get a new smartphone.
- Read our top picks for Realme 3 Pro upgrade options.
It has been two years since the Realme 3 Pro came out in the market, and though the device is a champ, the constant development in the smartphone industry has made the smartphone obsolete. The device can deliver a better performance; however, the software limitations have resulted in the smartphone losing its performance. In addition, the camera performance has also started getting degraded over time. So perhaps, it’s time to sell your old Realme 3 Pro and get a new smartphone altogether.
Realme 3 Pro Specifications
The Realme 3 Pro comes with 6.3-inch IPS LCD display and features a Corning Gorilla Glass 5 screen protection. In addition, the device has an 83-7 per cent screen-to-body ratio and comes with a water-drop notch design. On the CPU part, the smartphone is powering a Snapdragon 710 SoC with an Adreno 616 GPU and comes with 4GB & 6GB of RAM options.
Coming to the camera, the Realme 3 Pro packs a 16-megapixel f/1.7 aperture and a 5-megapixel f/2.4 aperture lens. The front camera is a 25-megapixel lens with an f/2.4 aperture and records 1080p HDR video effortlessly. The smartphones sport a 4,045mAh battery and come 20W fast-charging.
Why Realme 3 Pro is not a good smartphone in 2021?
Poor software experience:
The Realme 3 Pro is coming with ColourOS 6. Unfortunately, though all the apps work somewhat well, its UI is not smooth and doesn’t leverage the hardware that it comes with. On the other hand, the software updates have also been kept on a halt, so it might not get the latest android 12 update.
Average camera quality:
The camera quality of the Realme 3 Pro has been quite average. In the age of triple and quadruple-camera, the dual-camera tech is just passe and unable to compete. It can be safely said that today’s budget camera can easily outperform the Realme 3 Pro.
Cashify can help you sell your old smartphone in a jiffy; just follow these below steps.
First, you have to create an account on the Cashify website or Mobile App and head onto the Sell old mobile phone page; here, select Realme as a brand and proceed ahead.
Step 2 :
In the second step, you have to select the model of the device, and you’ll be taken to the Sell Old Realme 3 Pro page. Here, choose the colour of the device.
Once everything checks out, you can book an appointment for our free pick up facility, and our executive will collect the device. You’ll get the buyback value in your account immediately.
What will be the Benefits of Selling your Old Phone on Cashify?
Selling your old phone has never been this easier; in addition, Cashify has got terrific deals and buyback offer that you’ll not get anywhere. We also have a free doorstep pickup facility that means you’ll not have to go out to sell your smartphone. In addition, once the order is finalised, the payment is initiated instantly, and you’ll get the amount in your account in no time.
Best Smartphone Upgrade Option
1. OnePlus Nord CE 5G
The OnePlus Nord CE comes with a 6.43-inch design and features a full HD display. The device is powered by the powerful snapdragon 750G 5G SoC and comes with 6GB, 8GB & 12GB of RAM options. The device packs a triple camera setup with 64-megapixel, 8-megapixel and 2-megapixel shooter on the camera side. However, the front camera is a 16-megapixel lens with an f/2.5 aperture. In addition, the device features a 4,500mAh battery.
2. Redmi 10 Prime
The Redmi 10 Prime comes with a 6.5-inch display with a Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. The device is sporting a MediaTek Helio G88 SoC and comes with 4GB and 6GB RAM variants. Talking about the camera, the smartphone packs a 50+8+2+2-megapixel lens for the rear and an 8-megapixel lens for the front. In addition, it comes with a massive 6,000mAh battery and fast charging feature.
3. Moto G30
The Motorola Moto G30 comes with a 6.5-inch display and feature a 90Hz refresh rate. The G30 is powered by Snapdragon 662 SoC and comes with 4GB & 6GB RAM variants. So far, the device features a quad camera setup, 64+8+2+2-megapixel lens for the rear and a 13-megapixel lens for the front camera. In addition, it comes with an excellent 5,000mAh battery and fast-charging support.
- Thinking to buy iPhone 12? Well, I would be happy to tell you that this is the perfect time to buy iPhone. We all know that the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale is going to start in just a few hours. So sit tight and read this article to know how to buy iPhone 12…
- We all have been waiting for the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale. If you are looking to buy an iPhone 11 this would be the perfect time to get one for yourself. In this article, we’ll tell you how you can get a brand new iPhone 11 for just Rs 25,499*. But first, let us…
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…