Best Smartphone Upgrades of Realme 2 Pro: Get the Best Value for your Phone
The Realme 2 Pro was a budget level phone. It was launched in September 2018 which is more than three years old now. The device has become obsolete in today’s world is not up to par with 2021 standards. Now is the time to sell your Realme 2 Pro and buy a brand new smartphone.
Highlights of the Story
- Realme 2 Pro was released in September 2018 and runs on Android 8.
- We will discuss the best smartphone upgrades for your Realme 2 Pro.
- We’ve put up a list of the three best smartphone upgrades for the Realme 2 Pro.
Following its launch, Realme released a number of smartphones in various price ranges. One of them is the Realme 2 Pro. It was released in September 2018 and runs on the Android 8 operating system. When it was first launched, the smartphone had good performance and specs for its pricing. However, the time has passed and now the device has been outdated in multiple aspects. We will discuss the best smartphone upgrades for your Realme 2 Pro. If you are thinking to upgrade, sell your old phone on Cashify and get the best value for your phone.
Realme 2 Pro Specifications
A Qualcomm Snapdragon 660AIE processor with a clock speed of 2 GHz powers Realme 2 Pro. The phone’s 4 GB of RAM ensures that even the most memory-intensive programmes function smoothly and without latency. A microSD card can be used to expand the internal storage from 64GB to 256GB.
The phone has a 3500 mAh battery to power its 6.3-inch FHD Plus display with a resolution of 2340 x 1080 at 409 ppi and a resolution of 2340 x 1080 at 409 ppi. Scratch-resistant glass is also used to safeguard the screen. Realme 2 Pro 64GB has a 16 + 2-megapixel dual primary camera and a 16-megapixel front camera.
Also Read: Here’s Every Single New Feature in iOS 15
Why Realme 2 Pro is considered outdated now?
When the Realme 2 Pro was launched, it had good specs and offered a smooth performance for its price. But now the device has become obsolete in many areas.
1. Poor hardware performance
The Realme 2 Pro was a budget level phone. It handled the apps and games well back in 2018. But since the technology has updated after then, the phone struggles to run day-to-day apps. The outdated hardware specifications are just not up to par with 2021 requirements.
2. Poor Battery performance
The battery is a very important factor for a smartphone. Realme 2 Pro already failed this requirement after its launch. The phone didn’t have a good battery backup and has become worse now. There is no option for fast charging so you have to sacrifice a proportion of time in refuelling the battery.
How can I sell Realme 2 Pro and get excellent buyback value?
If you want to check the resale value and upgrade the Realme 2 Pro. Follow the below steps.
Head to the Cashify website or Mobile App, and click the Sell old phone. Now select Realme as the brand of your smartphone.
Now, select the model of the device Realme 2 Pro. After selecting, you will be taken to the Sell Old Realme 2 Pro. Choose the variant and get the buyback value.
It’s almost done. Now you just need to fill in the details about the smartphone, and you’re done. Now select the payment method and book the time slot according to your convenience. Our customer service executive will come and collect the device from your place. It’s that easy.
Also Read: How To Use JioTV App on PC or Laptop?
Benefits of Selling your Old Phone on Cashify
If you’re planning to sell your old device, there are several advantages if you choose to sell on Cashify. To begin, we offer a doorstep service, which eliminates the need for you to go out and hunt for our exclusive store. You can also schedule a free pickup at your home by making an appointment. You’ll get your money in your account as soon as you sell your old smartphone.
Smartphone Upgrades options for Realme 2 Pro
There are a number of smartphone options available in the market. To make your search easier, we’ve put up a list of the three best smartphone upgrades for the Realme 2 Pro.
1. REALME NARZO 30
The Realme Narzo 30 is a newly released mid-range smartphone. The phone has a 6.5-inch Full HD+ display featuring a 90Hz refresh rate. The phone’s optics include a triple camera arrangement with a 48MP primary lens. The MediaTek Helio G95 SoC is at the heart of it.
2. REDMI NOTE 10
The Redmi Note 10 is a budget smartphone and an all-rounder because it excels at covering the essentials of a solid budget smartphone around 15K. The Qualcomm Snapdragon 678 processor powers the phone. It has a Super AMOLED display, a 48-megapixel primary lens, a big 5,000mAh battery, and a stylish design.
3. REALME 8 5G
The Realme 8 5G was the first smartphone in India to feature MediaTek’s new Dimensity 700 processor. The 6.5-inch IPS LCD display on the Realme 8 5G has a 90Hz refresh rate. It has a 5,000mAh battery and supports 18W fast charging.
- Thinking to buy iPhone 12? Well, I would be happy to tell you that this is the perfect time to buy iPhone. We all know that the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale is going to start in just a few hours. So sit tight and read this article to know how to buy iPhone 12…
- We all have been waiting for the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale. If you are looking to buy an iPhone 11 this would be the perfect time to get one for yourself. In this article, we’ll tell you how you can get a brand new iPhone 11 for just Rs 25,499*. But first, let us…
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…