How To Sell Oppo F9 Pro And What Are The Best Upgrade Options?
The Oppo F9 Pro was launched in 2018 and it has been three since the device came out. The increase and hardware tech and software advancements such as animation and AI computing have made the device underperform in certain segments. Perhaps it is time for a change and buy a new smartphone.
Highlights of the Story
- The Oppo F9 Pro was a budget smartphone with quite good specs, however, in 2021 the device has become outdated due to its old design and degraded performance.
- So, if you have decided to sell your old phone then check out our best picks for an upgrade option.
The Oppo F9 Pro came in 2018; the device was a budget smartphone that captured quite a good market. However, in 2021 the technological leap has changed the dynamics of the tech industry, and smartphones like Oppo F9 Pro have become outdated. Today we have a better smartphone in the same price bracket, and perhaps it might be the best time to sell your old Oppo F9 Pro and get a new device altogether.
Oppo F9 Pro Specifications
The Oppo F9 Pro comes with a 6.3-inch LTPS LCD display and features 1080 X 2340-pixel resolution with a Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection. In addition, the device comes with a MediaTek MT6771 Helio P60 processor and packs 6GB & 4GB RAM variants.
On the camera side, the smartphone has a 16+2-megapixel dual camera setup on the rear and comes with an LED flash. The front camera is a 25-megapixel lens and has an f/2.0 aperture for the beautiful selfies you take. In addition, the device has a 3,500mAh battery and comes with VOOC 20W fast charging.
Also Read: Here’s Every Single New Feature in iOS 15
Why Oppo F9 Pro is outdated in 2021?
No 5G Connectivity:
Today’s budget smartphones are coming with 5G connectivity, and hence they are future proof. The Indian market will soon be packed with 5G smartphones since the 5G networks will launch sooner than expected.
Poor camera performance:
The F9 Pro doesn’t have a good camera experience; the current smartphone tech is all about tripe camera setup, and in this era, a dual camera with not-so-good software integration is not worth having.
The hardware and the performance of the device have also become slow. In addition, various software updates and application enhancements have introduced high graphics and decreased the device’s performance.
To check the resale value and upgrade the Oppo F9 Pro on Cashify, follow the below-mentioned steps.
First, you need to go to the Cashify website or Mobile App and the Sell old mobile phone section; here, select Oppo as the brand.
Here, select the model of the device Oppo F9 Pro. Now on the sell old Oppo F9 Pro page, select the storage variant and continue. Fill in the details, and you will get the exact resell value.
Also Read: How To Use FaceTime on Android with iOS 15
Now, select the payment method and the time slot, so our customer service executive can pick up the phone from your place. Your amount will be transferred to your bank account in no time.
What are the Benefits of Selling your Old Phone on Cashify
If you are looking forward to selling an old mobile phone, then Cashify is the best place to do so. We take optimum precautions while handling your old phone and clean its data professionally. We also provide the valid bill and have a doorstep pickup facility to fast forward your request for sell. Here, you can get maximum buyback value and exclusive deals on selling old smartphones.
Also Read: Best BSNL High Data Prepaid Recharge Plans
Best Upgrade option for Oppo F9 Pro
1. Redmi Note 10 Pro Max
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro Max comes with a 6.67-inch Super AMOLED display and has a Corning Gorilla Glass 5 Protection. It is powered by Snapdragon 735G processor and comes with 6GB & 8GB RAM variants. The smartphone packs a quad-camera setup and comes with a 108+8+5+2-megapixel lens; it has a 16-megapixel lens with an f/2.5 aperture on the front. The device has a 5,020 mAh battery and comes with33W fast charging.
2. Samsung Galaxy M32
So far, the Samsung Galaxy M32 comes with 6.4-inch Super AMOLED Display and features a 90Hz refresh rate. The device packs MediaTek Helio G80 Processor and comes with 4GB & 8GB RAM variants. The camera, however, comes with 64+8+2+2-megapixel quad lend, and the front camera is a 20-megapixel selfie shooter. The smartphone powers a 6,000mAh battery and comes with 15W fast charging.
3. iQOO Z3 5G
The iQOO Z3 5G comes with a 6.58-inch full HD IPS LCD display and a 120Hz refresh rate. The device has Snapdragon 768G 5G processor and comes with three RAM variants, 6GB, 8GB and 12GB. So far, the device features a 64+8+2-megapixel lens, and the front camera is a 16-megapixel lens with an f/2.0 aperture. In addition, the smartphone packs a 4,400mAh battery and comes with 55W fast charging.
On the other hand, if you’re looking to sell old mobile phones and get a great buyback value Cashify is the best place to check out. We also have affordable mobile repair service if you’re loking for smartphone repair solution.
- Thinking to buy iPhone 12? Well, I would be happy to tell you that this is the perfect time to buy iPhone. We all know that the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale is going to start in just a few hours. So sit tight and read this article to know how to buy iPhone 12…
- We all have been waiting for the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale. If you are looking to buy an iPhone 11 this would be the perfect time to get one for yourself. In this article, we’ll tell you how you can get a brand new iPhone 11 for just Rs 25,499*. But first, let us…
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…