How to Get More Pokemon in Pokemon Unite
Pokemon Unite follows a tactical MOBA kind of gameplay. Moreover, players are not required to catch Pokemon in Pokemon Unite like the other conventional games in the franchise. So, there is a bit of a catch. Here is our straightforward guide on how to get more Pokemon in the game!
Highlights of the Story
- Pokemon Unite has been released for both Android and iOS devices.
- The game is a tactical MOBA based game that involves battles between various Pokemon.
- Here is how to get more Pokemon in Pokemon Unite!
Pokemon Unite has finally been released for both Android and iOS devices. Besides, it has arrived as a completely free-to-play game. However, of course, there will be certain in-app purchases which is completely optional and for those who would like to cash in and get special cosmetics. Apart from that, the game is free-to-play and does not support any sort of pay-to-win situations.
Now, the interesting thing about the game is that it does not follow the conventional game mechanics of other games in the franchise. Pokemon HeartGold, SoulSilver and the other classic titles follow a very RPG gamplay. However, The Pokemon Company has gone for a completely different path for this particular game.
The game follows a more MOBA tactical gameplay than an RPG one. Also, players will not have to catch Pokemon like the traditional Pokemon titles. However, they need to collect Unite Licenses for each Pokemon to be able to select and then use them in battle.
Pokemon Unite: Tips To Get More Unite License
Now, in order to get their hands on more Unite Licenses, players need to follow these tips!
Unite Battle Committee
As mentioned before, the game supports a free-to-play style and it sticks by this. Players can get their hands on Unite Licenses by tapping on the shopping cart item in the in-game menu. Now, from here, players can sort the kind of licenses they are looking for, either support or defender. Then, players will be needing Aeos Coins, which is the in-game currency, to purchase them. However, do not worry, acquiring Aeos Coins do not require spending real money. You can gather Aeos Coins by simply winning battles and completing challenges or taking part in events.
Now, players can just look for the clipboard icon in the in-game menu. Upon tapping on this, Pokemon Unite players can check out the various challenges that are available for them to complete. Participating and completing these objectives will allow you to get Aeos Coins. These challenges get renewed on a daily basis and offers a different reward for completion each day.
Reaching a New Trainer Level
Further, players can get their hands on two new Pokemon upon levelling up. You can just win Unite Battles and level up quickly. Upon reaching certain levels, you get new Pokemon. Although there are only two Pokemon, it is all worth it to grind for them.
Pokemon Unite Events
Occasionally, the game offers a chance to its player base to receive new Unite Licenses. Now, there are two types of such event. While one requires you to complete certain challenges, the other just requires you to login consecutively for a set amount of days to receive the reward.
In addition to all the above mentioned tips, actively check your in-game mail. Now, although it is not likely for the developers to constantly hand out Unite Licenses, since it is a new launch, they may roll out certain rewards for that. However, do check your in-game mail for any sort of giveaways.
We certainly do hope that this guide helps you in understanding the gameplay mechanics of Pokemon Unite. This will allow you to get your hands on more and more Pokemon in the game as you progress! Happy gaming!
- Thinking to buy iPhone 12? Well, I would be happy to tell you that this is the perfect time to buy iPhone. We all know that the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale is going to start in just a few hours. So sit tight and read this article to know how to buy iPhone 12…
- We all have been waiting for the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale. If you are looking to buy an iPhone 11 this would be the perfect time to get one for yourself. In this article, we’ll tell you how you can get a brand new iPhone 11 for just Rs 25,499*. But first, let us…
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…