Best Guns in COD Mobile: Call of Duty Mobile Season 8
Call of Duty: Mobile has gone a long way since its revival, and the game is now jam-packed with content. Fans can’t get enough of the latest Season 8 update, which includes even more maps and guns. There are a lot of guns to choose from in COD: Mobile, and we’ve gone over them all to see which ones are the best.
Best Guns in COD Mobile Season 8
The Man-O-War remains one of the top guns in COD Mobile Season 8, alongside the DR-H as a significant rival, due to no weapon balancing modifications within the S-Tier Assault Rifles list. However, we’ll have to wait till the M13 is introduced later this season to see if the new assault rifle can challenge for the title of best assault rifle in Season 8.
The QQ9 is a reasonably basic gun with one of the fastest TTKs in its class. It also has excellent ADS and burst fire rates, making it ideal for close-quarters combat.
DL Q33 is the best sniper in Call of Duty Mobile Season 8, with amazing stats, high damage, high accuracy, and the ability to hit the enemy’s upper body with a single shot from any range.
The DLQ33 also received a headshot multiplier buff in this update, increasing it from 1.8 to 2.3, making it an absolute beast in COD Mobile Season 8!
It doesn’t have the highest fire rate of any Assault Rifle, but it makes up for it with big, powerful rounds that can cause a lot of damage. This makes it a popular and one of the best guns in COD mobile that can still be found in a lot of loadouts.
Also read: Pokemon UNITE Launch on Mobile Confirmed
Despite the fact that COD Mobile Season 8 brings a new shotgun, the R90; we’re still wondering how it’ll compare to other shotguns in its class. Hence, the KRM-262 is probably the best shotgun to employ in COD Mobile Season 8; it has great damage output and adaptability, despite the lack of balancing changes in this class.
- Thinking to buy iPhone 12? Well, I would be happy to tell you that this is the perfect time to buy iPhone. We all know that the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale is going to start in just a few hours. So sit tight and read this article to know how to buy iPhone 12…
- We all have been waiting for the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale. If you are looking to buy an iPhone 11 this would be the perfect time to get one for yourself. In this article, we’ll tell you how you can get a brand new iPhone 11 for just Rs 25,499*. But first, let us…
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…