It’s challenging to envision life in the modern world without a smartphone. They help us with everything from communicating with loved ones to navigating foreign cities. However, given that even the most basic models can cost several hundred dollars, smartphones are also one of the most expensive technological devices that the average person has. Moreover, purchasing a used smartphone is a more alluring choice for many people, particularly those with limited budgets.
Choosing a new mobile phone is already difficult, and purchasing a secondhand phone in India from the local market is more challenging. Due to the abundance of scammers who may try to sell you a phone that appears legitimate but is bogus or has flaws. Many hidden flaws in old mobile devices can give you a lot of trouble once you buy them from the local market. That’s why you can choose Cashify anytime.
Top tips to follow before buying second-hand phones
1. Check that the phone isn’t stolen:
Make sure that the device isn’t stolen. There isn’t much you can do to prevent the loss of functionality on a stolen phone. Moreover, you can find an online IMEI checker or utilise Apple’s iCloud history tool after getting the IMEI number. Doing this allows you to look up the device’s past owners and learn who they were.
2. Do a physical damage inspection:
Examining a used phone for physical damage should be one of your initial steps in the inspection process. Check whether the buttons are intact and working properly and if the body or screen has cracks. Make sure you include any damage in the amount you’re ready to pay for the phone, if there is any.
3. Check the battery’s capacity:
Examine the battery’s capacity as well as any cracks or scratches on the phone. If you notice the battery draining after taking numerous photos in “burst mode,” the battery is defective. However, if you’re an iPhone user, you can check the battery life option in the settings.
Benefits of Buying Google Pixel 3 Second Hand via Cashify
Buying a smartphone via a reliable and trustworthy company like Cashify will be beneficial to you.
- You’ll be provided with a 6-month of warranty with genuine repair parts.
- We make sure that the phone isn’t stolen, lost or blacklisted.
- The used smartphones are thoroughly inspected and put through a number of tests, and only once we are satisfied with their functioning and usefulness are they listed on Store Cashify.
- We also offer EMI alternatives. Additionally, you can choose your smartphone from four different grades.
How can I buy Google Pixel 3 Second Hand via Cashify?
Here are a few steps to follow while buying a Google Pixel 3 Second hand through Cashify.
- Sign up after downloading the Cashify app.
- Input your details(required info).
- Head over to Cashify’s Refurbished Smartphones page.
- Search for the brand name and the model name.
- In this case, pick Google Pixel 3, and reach to Google Pixel 3 – Refurbished page.
- At last, you’ll get the price at which you can buy this refurbished phone, which is around ₹9,099.
Google Pixel 3 Specs
Google Pixel 3
Google offers an amazing photography experience to users with the Google Pixel 3. Also, it provides a clean and bloatware-free experience to the users. In addition, this phone is compact, and powerful and comes with years of software update guarantee.
If you want to make sure you’re getting a high-quality item when you buy a used or refurbished phone, you must do your homework first. This will allow you to determine whether the phone has been well-maintained and is not likely to have any major issues. Therefore, keep these items in mind the next time you’re looking for a used or refurbished phone to help you make a better decision. We recommend buying a refurbished phone and hope you have a great experience with Cashify.
With Cashify, buying a used smartphone is a very safe process. The organisation employs a thorough screening process for all sellers, and they are all pledged to support the customer at all times. You’ll feel more secure using Cashify, though. Visit the Cashify store, perform a model search, and go to the phone’s product page if you want to buy a phone. By clicking there, you can finally locate the used phone you’re trying to purchase.
I’m an enthusiastic writer with a passion for technology. I enjoy writing and sharing my expertise and experiences with the latest gadgets in the market.