Table Of Contents
- 1Method 1: Cashify repair
- 2Method 2: Apple service centre
The Apple iPhone 8 was launched in 2017. And though it is an excellent smartphone, the everyday use of multiple ports has compromised the hardware quality. Sometimes due to these hardware issues, audio jacks stops working, and it is a clear sign that they need a replacement. In this article, we have highlighted the best method to get your iPhone 8 audio IC replaced.
Also Read: Know your JIO Mobile Number in 5 Easy Ways
Method 1: Cashify repair
The Cashify mobile repair service is the one-stop solution for any smartphone repair need.
- First, you’ll need to create an account on the Cashify app or website and fill in the details about your iPhone 8.
- After that, go to the AUX jack repair tab and select the brand of your smartphone.
- Once done, select the device model, and you’ll be taken to Apple iPhone 8 AUX Jack repair & replacement page.
- Here, you can easily spot the different service charges for the repairing service. You’ll find Cashify
- In addition, Cashify uses genuine smartphone parts, so you’ll also get three months of warranty on the spare parts as well.
- The perk of Cashify repairing service is that it has a doorstep repairing service. This means you don’t have to go out and look for a smartphone repair store; a service executive will visit your home and get your devices fixed.
Method 2: Apple service centre
So far, the second method is reaching out to the nearest Apple service centre and getting your iPhone fixed.
- As we know, Apple only uses industry-grade genuine parts; hence, their repairing service will be costlier than anticipated.
- The Apple iPhone 8 audio jack replacement at the authorised service centre can cost you Rs. 2,000 to 3,000. And might not be affordable for users.
- On the other hand, Apple doesn’t have a doorstep repairing service. This means you’ll have to get your iPhone fixed in person.
For your suitableness, we have a dedicated page for Apple iPhone 8; here, you can get its price, specs, features and the latest smartphone news. In addition to that, we also compare pages, where you can compare specs and reviews of various smartphones and keep track of the latest news.
- Today, we will be talking about the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T 5G which is the first 5G phone offered by Redmi. However, is this a complete budget package? We will explore the features of this phone to know the answer to this question. Let us start with the design of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T…
- OxygenOS has been my favourite Android skin so far since its initial introduction in 2015. It’s been more than 6 years now and I can’t get around with the fact that it will soon be gone. By the next iteration of Android, we might not see OxygenOS, well maybe the name might still survive, but…
- We are going to talk about 5 reasons to buy Tecno Camon 18 in our first impressions, which makes it a great buy for its price point.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why you should buy OnePlus 9R in 2022 at an effective price of Rs 36,999
- There are some things you can do from your end to prevent OnePlus Nord 2 from overheating more than it shouldn’t.