Know your JIO Mobile Number in 5 Easy Ways
Here were 5 Easy Ways to Know your Jio Mobile Number! To recap, you can know your Jio Mobile Number via:
USSD Dial Codes by dialling *1#, *2#, or 1299, the MyJio Mobile App if you have an active data connection, via the SMS “MYPLAN” to 199, by calling Jio Customer Care on 1991, or just by Calling your friend!
Highlights of the Story
- Like any modern Network Service Provider, Jio provides both conventional and modern customer care channels via IVR Calling, SMS reverts, USSD Code pop-ups, and the MyJio Mobile Application.
- This informative article by Cashify presents 5 easy ways to know your Jio Mobile number via any of these methods.
Here are a handful of easy ways to check your Jio Mobile Number. You may have gotten a new Jio Sim Card and haven’t memorized the number yet, or maybe you can’t remember one of your backups. Whatever your reason, Cashify brings you 5 easy ways to know your JIO Mobile Number!
To use any of these methods, you need to have a Jio Sim Card plugged into your mobile device, and have basic network coverage. Having an active 3G, 4G, or 5G connection opens up an additional method of finding out your Jio Mobile Number that you’ll find below.
How to check JIO Mobile Number?
A query that sounds like this is what has most likely brought you to this article, so you can rest easy as the solutions are just a few scroll-downs away!
Finding out your Jio Mobile number is a simple task thanks to various customer services hosted by Network Service Providers like Jio such as USSD Dial Codes, Mobile Apps, SMS reverts, IVR Calls and live customer care executives, all of whom are just a few taps and clicks away to provide you all the relevant information about your Mobile Number that you need at any time.
Let’s begin with the easiest method of them all:
Method 1: Open your Calling App to dial Jio USSD Codes
The Calling App opens by tapping the telephone receiver icon in almost all mobile devices like Android, iOS, and feature phones alike.
Once you have opened it:-
Dial *1# for Sim 1, or *2# for Sim 2.
Alternatively, you can dial 1299 as well.
You should get a pop-up or a message with your current Jio mobile number!
If that doesn’t happen, or you can’t access your dialer app, scroll ahead to the other methods on this list.
Method 2: Access the MyJio Mobile App
Note: This method requires an active mobile data connection on your Jio Sim Card. The MyJio App is available on both the Android Playstore and the Apple App Store.
- Install MyJio App, for devices that don’t have the app pre-installed.
- Open the MyJio App & tap ‘Sign in with SIM’
- Your Jio Mobile Number will appear at the top of the screen.
If you are using JioFi, visit Jio’s Official guide by clicking here.
Related Read: Jio Wi-Fi Mesh Router details leaked Online
Method 3: Get an SMS Reply
While there isn’t a specific Customer Care SMS code for knowing your Jio Mobile number, you can SMS request your Jio Plan details, which also displays your current phone number.
- Open your Messages app that usually looks like the speech balloon
- SMS to 199, type “ MYPLAN ”, and hit Send.
You will receive an SMS with your Phone Number, along with your account balance and plan details.
Method 4: Call Jio IVR to reach Customer Support
Let’s walk through how we can hear our Jio number and balance details on a call in 3 steps.
Open your Calling app by tapping the telephone receiver icon and dial the Jio customer care number 1800 889 9999 / 1991 from your Jio mobile number.
You will reach the Interactive Voice Response (IVR) service, where you can select your preferred language such as Hindi, English, Punjabi, Kannada, and so on.
Pick your language of choice and press the corresponding key, after which the IVR will speak out your current Data balance and Plan validity.
Press the corresponding key to talk to a customer care representative who can share your mobile number with you, and many other options on the call.
Related Reading: All Jio Prepaid and Postpaid Recharge Plans
Method 5: Call your friend!
Grab a friend or family, ask for their number, and dial it from your Jio Sim in your Calling App. They will be able to see the number that is calling their device, and so will you.
Those were 5 Easy Ways to know your Jio Mobile Number! Know any more? Please share them in the comments below!
- Thinking to buy iPhone 12? Well, I would be happy to tell you that this is the perfect time to buy iPhone. We all know that the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale is going to start in just a few hours. So sit tight and read this article to know how to buy iPhone 12…
- We all have been waiting for the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale. If you are looking to buy an iPhone 11 this would be the perfect time to get one for yourself. In this article, we’ll tell you how you can get a brand new iPhone 11 for just Rs 25,499*. But first, let us…
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…