How To Create Short Videos Using Instagram Reels
Here’s how you can create TikTok like videos on Instagram using Reels, which just launched in India.
Highlights of the Story
- Reels is a TikTok clone, inside the Instagram app.
- Reels lets you create 15-second videos with background music.
Do you miss TikTok? Instagram Reels is here to keep you entertained with its new content. It is just as easy to use like TikTok. Since the ban in India, “TikTokers” are looking for a suitable replacement to publish their content on a platform. We are seeing a lot of new apps coming in the Indian market to capture the TikTok audience. But, now the big shooters like Facebook are stepping in the game.
How to create Instagram Reels
It is fairly simple like TikTok but what one needs in creating a Reel is to log in your Instagram account, if you have one or to create a new account to access the feature.
- Tap the camera icon on the top-left corner.
- At the bottom, you’ll see options such as Live, Story, and Reels. Tap Reels.
- Now you can start creating Reels on Instagram. The maximum length of any video clip is 15 seconds at the moment. We’ll walk you through all the options in the next few steps.
- To record Instagram Reels, tap the big white circle icon. The same button lets you stop recording too.
- Before you start recording you can add a few effects via icons on the left side. To adjust video recording speed the right arrow icon which looks like the play button. You can record videos in slow motion at up to 0.3x or speed them up to 3x.
Also read: Apple Mobile Price List in India
- To add effects to your videos, tap the smiley button, and swipe right on the big white circle. This will show you all the available effects and you can pick what you like. The effect icon shows up inside the big white circle and you can tap it to start recording.
- Instagram Reels also allows you to set a three-second timer before recording any clip. Tap the timer icon on the left and set the duration for your clip (0.1 to 15 seconds) and tap Set Timer. When you start recording, you will see a three-second timer on screen before the video begins
- Finally, you can also add music to it by tapping the music icon on the left. The best part here is that you can see the lyrics on-screen and choose any part of the song that you want to use. TikTok allowed you only a specific 30-second clip for each song, but on Instagram Reels, you have the freedom to pick your favourite parts of any track. You can add music before recording a video to create lip-sync videos, or you can add it after recording to give it a cool soundtrack.
Instagram is owned by Facebook and it already has millions of users in India. This gives the platform an extremely good chance to capture the attention of the audience. This covers on how you can create a TikTok style Reels video on Instagram.
- #LeBechDiya. What exactly are we talking about here? Well, here we want you to imagine a scenario where selling your used phone is so easy, so simple, and so convenient that you can literally brag about it. Usually when we think about selling something, it can be quite a hassle. Putting it up on some…
- iPhone 12 vs iPhone 11 Pro full comparison and which one should you buy if you an 80000 budget.
- Here is a list of the top Android games of 2020 with the best graphics.
- There are a lot of features that we can easily find out just by scrolling down on our iPhone. But along with them, there are some of the features that are highly useful but hidden inside the roots of our iPhone, not known by many. Surprisingly, iOS 14 opens up the door to get in…
Latest ReviewsView All
- Vivo V20 definitely stands out in the design front. It offers a sleek, light weight design which definitely has a premium feel to it
- OPPO F17 Pro stands out on the design front. From its slim and compact form factor to the dual-tone matte-finished back panel, it is a gorgeous-looking phone.
- iPhone 12 Pro is a worthy upgrade with a new boxy design and A14 Bionic chipset, plus a slight upgrade in the camera.
- Poco X3 brings in some nice upgrades over the Poco X2 but it might feel bulky in hands.