Google Pixel 5 And Pixel 5 XL – Everything You Need To Know
The Google Pixel 5 will offer Android 11 plus other upgrades — here’s what to expect.
Highlights of the Story
- After Pixel 4, Google Pixel 5 can have better battery life.
- Known for its’ camera, Pixel 5 may have more camera updates on the smartphone.
Google Pixel 5 will be facing many hurdles in the coming future and it has not even launched yet. One of the major reasons for it is that many smartphones have launched in the same arena where Pixel stood out the most. Google Pixel has made a reputation for its camera in the community due to its Google software powered computational photography.
Also read: Google Mobile price list in India
Why does it stand out? It is mostly because of its exceptional camera quality which not many OEMs offered before Pixel but in the last year, we have been seeing a surge of releases with such specs.
Read More: LG To Launch Phones Under Rs 15,000 In India
Among the rampant rumours, there’s talk of Pixel 4a in the market too! This is a concern for Google because many competitors like Samsung have released three phones led by S20 Ultra. There’s also Apple’s iPhone 12 to be considered in the game.
Talking on the specs of the said phone, there has not been much chatter on it. The Google Pixel 5 will probably have an 865/765/768G processor with 3 rear lenses camera set-up. It will surely have 5G connectivity along with a 90 Hz refresh rate display.
Ideally, Google launches new phones in the fall, that is, October. But we can expect a delay in the launch due to the COVID-19 pandemic that has hit the world.
While we are certain the Google Pixel 5 will land with Android 11, we are becoming more and more skeptical that it will have this year’s Qualcomm flagship, the Snapdragon 865.
The price range for the phones in Google Pixel 5 and 5XL can be expected to be above $899. Lesser, if specs are compromised.
Whatever Google opts for, it will need to address some of the flaws from last year’s Pixels, which include dim displays and disappointing battery life. Google Pixel 5 and 5XL instant updates can be seen with us as we will keep you updated on it.
- #LeBechDiya. What exactly are we talking about here? Well, here we want you to imagine a scenario where selling your used phone is so easy, so simple, and so convenient that you can literally brag about it. Usually when we think about selling something, it can be quite a hassle. Putting it up on some…
- iPhone 12 vs iPhone 11 Pro full comparison and which one should you buy if you an 80000 budget.
- Here is a list of the top Android games of 2020 with the best graphics.
- There are a lot of features that we can easily find out just by scrolling down on our iPhone. But along with them, there are some of the features that are highly useful but hidden inside the roots of our iPhone, not known by many. Surprisingly, iOS 14 opens up the door to get in…
Latest ReviewsView All
- Vivo V20 definitely stands out in the design front. It offers a sleek, light weight design which definitely has a premium feel to it
- OPPO F17 Pro stands out on the design front. From its slim and compact form factor to the dual-tone matte-finished back panel, it is a gorgeous-looking phone.
- iPhone 12 Pro is a worthy upgrade with a new boxy design and A14 Bionic chipset, plus a slight upgrade in the camera.
- Poco X3 brings in some nice upgrades over the Poco X2 but it might feel bulky in hands.