Google Pixel 5 And Pixel 5 XL – Everything You Need To Know
The Google Pixel 5 will offer Android 11 plus other upgrades — here’s what to expect.
Highlights of the Story
- After Pixel 4, Google Pixel 5 can have better battery life.
- Known for its’ camera, Pixel 5 may have more camera updates on the smartphone.
Google Pixel 5 will be facing many hurdles in the coming future and it has not even launched yet. One of the major reasons for it is that many smartphones have launched in the same arena where Pixel stood out the most. Google Pixel has made a reputation for its camera in the community due to its Google software powered computational photography.
Also read: Google Mobile price list in India
Why does it stand out? It is mostly because of its exceptional camera quality which not many OEMs offered before Pixel but in the last year, we have been seeing a surge of releases with such specs.
Read More: LG To Launch Phones Under Rs 15,000 In India
Among the rampant rumours, there’s talk of Pixel 4a in the market too! This is a concern for Google because many competitors like Samsung have released three phones led by S20 Ultra. There’s also Apple’s iPhone 12 to be considered in the game.
Talking on the specs of the said phone, there has not been much chatter on it. The Google Pixel 5 will probably have an 865/765/768G processor with 3 rear lenses camera set-up. It will surely have 5G connectivity along with a 90 Hz refresh rate display.
Ideally, Google launches new phones in the fall, that is, October. But we can expect a delay in the launch due to the COVID-19 pandemic that has hit the world.
While we are certain the Google Pixel 5 will land with Android 11, we are becoming more and more skeptical that it will have this year’s Qualcomm flagship, the Snapdragon 865.
The price range for the phones in Google Pixel 5 and 5XL can be expected to be above $899. Lesser, if specs are compromised.
Whatever Google opts for, it will need to address some of the flaws from last year’s Pixels, which include dim displays and disappointing battery life. Google Pixel 5 and 5XL instant updates can be seen with us as we will keep you updated on it.
- Today, we will be talking about the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T 5G which is the first 5G phone offered by Redmi. However, is this a complete budget package? We will explore the features of this phone to know the answer to this question. Let us start with the design of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T…
- OxygenOS has been my favourite Android skin so far since its initial introduction in 2015. It’s been more than 6 years now and I can’t get around with the fact that it will soon be gone. By the next iteration of Android, we might not see OxygenOS, well maybe the name might still survive, but…
- We are going to talk about 5 reasons to buy Tecno Camon 18 in our first impressions, which makes it a great buy for its price point.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why you should buy OnePlus 9R in 2022 at an effective price of Rs 36,999
- There are some things you can do from your end to prevent OnePlus Nord 2 from overheating more than it shouldn’t.