Want to know how to get a gun in BGMI lobby? This article will give you the steps to carry your gun into the BGMI lobby. However, you must remember that you won’t be able to take your gun along when the match starts. As always, every player at the beginning of Battle Royale matches will only begin with their set outfit.
If that’s the case, why would people want to take their gun to the BGMI lobby? The answers are simple. Firstly, when you haven’t played the game in a while or want to check how it’s performing, carrying the gun will enable you to shoot in the lobby. This will help you correct your aiming sensitivity and warm up before a match starts. Secondly, many players who have worked hard to obtain their gun’s skins at the Legendary tier or rare and upgradeable guns would like to show their prizes. This can also be used as an intimidation tactic.
Without further ado, let’s see how you can get a gun in the BGMI lobby.
What are the requirements to get a gun in the BGMI lobby?
As mentioned earlier, there are specific conditions that you’ll have to fulfil before you can get your gun into the BGMI lobby. If you have a Legendary, Epic, or Mythic skin applied to the gun, you can take the gun into the lobby. You can then show your achievements to your opponents in the BGMI Spawn Island lobby.
If you’re not sure whether your gun’s skin is Legendary tier or not, there are steps to check it.
- Go to the Inventory tab in BGMI’s Home Screen.
- From there, you’ll have to select the second option on your right, a Gun icon.
- Check your equipped weapon and the different skins available for application.
- If you find a gun skin that has a violet background, the gun’s skin is Legendary tier.
How to take the gun into the BGMI Spawn Island Lobby?
Now that you’ve successfully identified the gun and its Legendary skin, the only thing left to do is enable your character to take it into the BGMI lobby. To do this, you’ll have to take the following steps.
- Open BGMI on your selected device and log into the game.
- Once you’ve been logged in, select the Inventory option on the game’s home screen.
- On the left corner, you’ll see a section called Settings. Click on it.
- Once a list of options pertaining to your character opens up, scroll to find an option called Show Firearms in the Main Menu.
- Select this option. Now you can carry guns in the BGMI lobby.
- Now, to select the Legendary gun or gun skin, you’ll have to go to the Inventory section again.
- In the Inventory option, find the Gun icon on the right side.
- Here you’ll find all the different guns and skins your character has.
- Select a gun that has a minimum of the Legendary skin set (violet background colour).
- Play a Classic Mode match.
- When the Spawn Island loads, you’ll see that your character is holding your chosen firearm.
Also read: 7 Best PS5 Games To Play Right Now
How to get Legendary gun?
As you can see, ensuring that the firearm spawns with you in the BGMI lobby isn’t tricky. However, what can be challenging is finding a Legendary gun. You don’t have to worry, though. There are a few ways to get the Legendary gun for your inventory.
You can get a Legendary gun from the Premium crates. For this, you’ll need Premium Crate Coupons, or you have to combine 10 Premium Crate Coupon Scraps to form one Premium Crate Coupon. Keep in mind that Legendary or above tier items only drop in the 5th, 15th, and 25th crate openings. You can also get a Legendary gun from the Elite Royale Pass. The Elite Royale Pass has multiple missions, and upon completing them, you could be rewarded with a Legendary gun. If you have enough UC, you can also purchase a Seasonal Crate. This might also provide you with a Legendary gun of your choice.
The other, less likely Legendary gun drops happen by opening Classic and Supply Crates. If you can complete Season Events, you’ll be provided with certain items that can be exchanged for a Legendary gun.
Also read: 7 Best Xbox One Games You Must Play In 2022
So, these are the tips on how to get a gun in BGMI lobby. Some of these methods can be slightly tedious to complete. Nonetheless, if you want to show off your hard work and intimidate your opponents on the Spawn Island BGMI lobby, this is a great way to do so. Keep a watch on this space as BGMI keeps updating frequently and provides new methods to acquire particular items.
Also read: 10 Best Open World Games For PC In 2022
Writer, researcher, and avid gamer. Geeks out over postmodern novels and the latest PC games. Usually intends all his puns.