Which high-end smartphone has the longest battery life? We’ll examine the battery life of the iPhone 13 Pro, Samsung S22 Ultra, and iQOO 9 Pro. All three smartphones are flagship phones. We’ll discuss the extreme battery drain test of these three phones, where we’ll drop the battery of the three phones from 100 to 0 per cent.
Here we compared three flagship smartphones: the 6.78-inch iQOO 9 Pro with Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 against the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra, which is also powered by Snapdragon 8 Gen 1, and the Apple iPhone 13 Pro comes with A15 Bionic SoC you will find brain drain tests: Display test, Gaming test, Antutu and Social media scrolling test of each of the device.
Also read: POCO X4 Pro Vs iQOO Z6 Pro: Gaming Comparison, Which One To Buy?
Battery drain test
Do you know what battery drain means? Okay, let’s read the points below if you don’t know what it is.
- A mobile device’s battery drains quicker than you can recharge in the worst scenario.
- It is said to be draining when a battery starts to drop voltage or energy. Realize that a battery is constantly discharging if it is not being directly charged.
- As a result, let’s talk about how resource usage as an app takes first priority. Hardly anything prevents a consumer from uninstalling their resource-sucking apps from their phone.
- We’ll also discuss the effective ways in which the testing team evaluate Android & iOS applications for mobile devices.
- Let’s check the battery draining in these three smartphones by performing the battery drain test that involves the usage of the smartphone’s display, camera, gaming test, and the Antutu test.
- The display test started with streaming youtube videos non-stop for one hour; afterwards, we’ll check the battery drop.
- In comparison with Samsung and iQOO, the battery life of the Apple iPhone 13 Pro has a lesser battery capacity that is around 3,300mAh. In contrast, the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra has a 5,000mAh battery capacity and 4,700mAh battery capacity in iQOO 9 Pro.
- So, after 1 hour of video streaming, the battery drop in iPhone 13 Pro will be 4 per cent. On the other hand, there will be an 8 per cent battery drop in Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra and iQOO 9 Pro.
- Now, play Asphalt 9 in these iPhone 13 Pro Vs Samsung S22 Ultra Vs iQOO 9 Pro phones for 1 hour and test the overall experience: battery drop.
- The graphics in all three phones are amazing. In addition to this, you’ll also have a virtual RAM feature in Galaxy S22 Ultra.
- After playing a game for 1 hour, the battery drop results in these phones remain the same with a 17 per cent battery drop.
- In the camera test, we have opened the camera recording with 4K on, and flash enabled.
- After two hours of testing, the iPhone 13 Pro and iQOO 9 Pro’s battery drop was greater than the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra.
- AnTuTu is a software utility that is frequently used to evaluate the performance of smartphones and other gadgets.
- Here we’ve tested for the Antutu test in these three smartphones, and the results suggested that iPhone 13 Pro has around 6 lakh scores, whereas the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra and iQOO 9 Pro have around 8 lakh of scores.
- We also noted that the battery drop would be maximum in the iQOO 9 Pro.
In the end
Although these three smartphones have a lot of similarities, we’ve compared iPhone 13 Pro Vs Samsung S22 Ultra Vs iQOO 9 Pro battery drain test and found out that the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra is the best. It boasts better software, a better camera, great battery life, connectivity, a nicer design, and better sound. Also, you can check out our Youtube videos here if you haven’t already seen them!
Also read: OnePlus 9RT Vs OnePlus 9 Pro Comparison- Which One To Buy?
Click here to sell old phones online and get maximum buyback value? Cashify offers you great deals too. We also help you Recycle old phone from your doorsteps.