LG K92 5G Launched In The US
The LG K92 5G has been launched as the company’s latest affordable 5G smartphone. The smartphone is powered by the Snapdragon 690 SoC and features a quad rear camera setup.
Highlights of the Story
- LG K92 5Gfeatures a quad rear camera setup
- The smartphone is powered by the Snapdragon 690 SoC
- LG K92 5G comes with a side-mounted fingerprint sensor
LG K92 5G Specifications
LG K92 5G features a 6.7-inch full-HD+ hole-punch display. Moreover, the smartphone runs on Android 10 with the company’s custom skin on top. On the processor front, the LG K92 is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 690 SoC. Additionally, this octa-core chipset is paired with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. Moreover, the internal storage of the handset is expandable up to 2TB via a microSD card slot.
Also read: LG Wing With Swivel Screen Launched in India
When it comes to the cameras, the LG K92 5G comes with a quad rear camera setup. The setup includes a 64-megapixel primary sensor with f/1.78 aperture and a 81 degree field of view. Additionally, the setup consists of 5-megapixel ultra-wide-angle sensor with f/2.2 aperture and 115 degree field of view. Lastly, there are two 2-megapixel sensors for depth and macro shots, respectively. Moreover, both of these two depth and macro sensors come with an aperture of f/2.4. On the front, the smartphone comes with a 16-megapixel selfie shooter with a 77 degree filed of view. Additionally, the front camera comes with an aperture of f/2.0.
The LG K92 5G packs a decent 4,000mAh battery alongside a USB Type-C port for charging. Also, we can see a side-mounted fingerprint scanner on the device. on board the LG K92 5G. Furthermore, the smartphone also packs all the important connectivity options. These connectivity options include Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, NFC, Bluetooth 5.1 and more. Additionally, the device comes with stereo speakers and the LG 3D Sound Engine support.
K92 5G Price, Sale And Availability
The latest LG K92 5G price has been set at $359. Now, this converts to roughly Rs. 26,600 in the Indian currency. Moreover, this is the price for the the single 6GB/128GB variant of the device.
Additionally, the smartphone comes in Titan Grey reflective accents. When it comes to the availability of the device, it will be available via AT&T, Cricket Wireless and US Cellular carriers. Besides, AT&T will start selling the handset from November 6. On the other hand, US Cellular is said to begin the sale from November 19.
The LG K92 5G definitely is a great 5G device that comes with a pretty affordable price tag. Moreover, the good processor and great camera setup makes the device a pretty decent all rounder.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.
- We have compared POCO X3 Pro and Redmi Note 10 Pro Max. Read till the end to know which one is better?
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…