We have an extravagant device with us today. This year, the Mi series has launched a lot of smartphones back to back. However, today we will be talking about the Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite which was launched recently through an online event. In this article, we will take a look at something special about this smartphone. We will discuss 5 reasons to buy the Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite today :
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite is the slimmest and the lightest smartphone of 2021. Do you believe us? This is not at all exaggerated but this is a complete truth. Mi 11 Lite weighs only 157 grams. Yes, you heard that right! It almost feels like you are carrying absolutely nothing in your hand. This phone is as light as a paper weight. If we look at the phone’s thickness, it is even thinner than a pencil. You will be very impressed with the design of this phone.
If we look at the overall looks of this phone, the design is quite modern. Especially the rear back panel of the phone comes with an AG Matte Glass Finish which eliminates all the fingerprint smudges and that is the best part. Overall, the phone is very compact and does not cause any problem even when used with a single hand.
Mi 11 Lite denies the fact that well performing smartphones are bulky. Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite is very light-weight and compact and still you will not have to compromise with the performance of this phone. Mi 11 Lite comes with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G chipset which gives a very decent performance in the given price range. The App load time is very good and even the overall daily tasks on the phone are very smooth as well.
Also read: Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra Review
In fact, after a gameplay session of 30-40 minutes of BGMI, there were absolutely no noticeable frame drops and there were no major lags as well. Even for once you will not feel that you are holding a device from the sub- Rs. 25,000 price range. The Mi 11 Lite does not heat up much either, which means the first expressions of the phone till now are really great.
Mi 11 Lite comes with a 10-bit FHD+ AMOLED display which is not quite common in this price range. Even a lot of flagship devices these days provide only an 8-bit display. When we look at the difference between these two displays, an 8-bit display produces 16 million colors on your screen but 10-bit displays produce almost 1.07 billion colors. If you are looking forward to consuming a lot of content on your Mi 11 Lite like YouTube, Netflix and Amazon Prime, then this display is definitely for you. Mi 11 Lite produces a high level of contrasts and deep colours on your screen. All this is backed by a 90Hz screen refresh rate which is quite smooth and crisp.
If we look at the camera module itself, it is very impressive. The ring that has been introduced around the camera makes the overall camera module look quite appealing.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite comes with a 64MP primary Samsung sensor, an 8MP ultra-wide angle lens and a 5MP Tele Macro lens. Mi 11 Lite comes with a lot of modes for different lighting conditions but it has a special VLOG mode. Mi 11 Lite also comes with an improvement where you can “Save as Draft” your different Vlog shots captured at different times. All these shots can be compiled together in the end to create a full vlog which is quite impressive. Mi 11 Lite comes with a 16MP Punch-hole selfie camera on the front. When we look at the Video Stabilisation of Mi 11 Lite, you can shoot videos at 4K/30 fps with EIS Stabilisation.
In this price range, you only get single bottom-firing speakers in a lot of phones these days. However, talking about the Mi 11 Lite, it comes with Dual Speakers which are Hi-Res Audio certified. The audio experience on the phone remains very smooth. Also, the Hi-Res Audio certification of this phone is not only for wired audio but also for wireless earphones which is an advantage as well. The dual speakers of this phone are very loud and produce very crisp audio.
Unfortunately, it’s not all rainbows and sunshines with Mi 11 Lite as the phone comes with a few drawbacks as well. The first feature that remains missing in the Mi 11 Lite is obviously 5G. The other setback is the charging speed which is 33W fast charging support which is a bit low as we had expected that Mi 11 Lite would come with at least 50W fast charging support. The 3.5mm headphone jack is missing in this smartphone as well which may be important for a few smartphone users.
After all things said, we think the new phone by Xiaomi is light-weight and is loaded with features exactly justifying its name Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite. We believe that the factors which are of utmost importance and which matter the most have been offered on this phone. It comes with amazing looks, a beautiful and vibrant display and a competitive camera. That is all the information related to Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite that we have for now. We will soon come up with 25 FAQ questions answered so that you can get more information about the Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite.
- Thinking to buy iPhone 12? Well, I would be happy to tell you that this is the perfect time to buy iPhone. We all know that the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale is going to start in just a few hours. So sit tight and read this article to know how to buy iPhone 12…
- We all have been waiting for the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale. If you are looking to buy an iPhone 11 this would be the perfect time to get one for yourself. In this article, we’ll tell you how you can get a brand new iPhone 11 for just Rs 25,499*. But first, let us…
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…