Mi 11 Lite First Impressions – Is it the best phone under 20000?
We have an extravagant device with us today. This year, the Mi series has launched a lot of smartphones back to back. However, today we will be talking about the Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite which was launched recently through an online event. In this article, we will take a look at something special about this smartphone. We will discuss 5 reasons to buy the Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite today :
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite is the slimmest and the lightest smartphone of 2021. Do you believe us? This is not at all exaggerated but this is a complete truth. Mi 11 Lite weighs only 157 grams. Yes, you heard that right! It almost feels like you are carrying absolutely nothing in your hand. This phone is as light as a paper weight. If we look at the phone’s thickness, it is even thinner than a pencil. You will be very impressed with the design of this phone.
If we look at the overall looks of this phone, the design is quite modern. Especially the rear back panel of the phone comes with an AG Matte Glass Finish which eliminates all the fingerprint smudges and that is the best part. Overall, the phone is very compact and does not cause any problem even when used with a single hand.
Mi 11 Lite denies the fact that well performing smartphones are bulky. Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite is very light-weight and compact and still you will not have to compromise with the performance of this phone. Mi 11 Lite comes with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G chipset which gives a very decent performance in the given price range. The App load time is very good and even the overall daily tasks on the phone are very smooth as well.
Also read: Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra Review
In fact, after a gameplay session of 30-40 minutes of BGMI, there were absolutely no noticeable frame drops and there were no major lags as well. Even for once you will not feel that you are holding a device from the sub- Rs. 25,000 price range. The Mi 11 Lite does not heat up much either, which means the first expressions of the phone till now are really great.
Mi 11 Lite comes with a 10-bit FHD+ AMOLED display which is not quite common in this price range. Even a lot of flagship devices these days provide only an 8-bit display. When we look at the difference between these two displays, an 8-bit display produces 16 million colors on your screen but 10-bit displays produce almost 1.07 billion colors. If you are looking forward to consuming a lot of content on your Mi 11 Lite like YouTube, Netflix and Amazon Prime, then this display is definitely for you. Mi 11 Lite produces a high level of contrasts and deep colours on your screen. All this is backed by a 90Hz screen refresh rate which is quite smooth and crisp.
If we look at the camera module itself, it is very impressive. The ring that has been introduced around the camera makes the overall camera module look quite appealing.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite comes with a 64MP primary Samsung sensor, an 8MP ultra-wide angle lens and a 5MP Tele Macro lens. Mi 11 Lite comes with a lot of modes for different lighting conditions but it has a special VLOG mode. Mi 11 Lite also comes with an improvement where you can “Save as Draft” your different Vlog shots captured at different times. All these shots can be compiled together in the end to create a full vlog which is quite impressive. Mi 11 Lite comes with a 16MP Punch-hole selfie camera on the front. When we look at the Video Stabilisation of Mi 11 Lite, you can shoot videos at 4K/30 fps with EIS Stabilisation.
In this price range, you only get single bottom-firing speakers in a lot of phones these days. However, talking about the Mi 11 Lite, it comes with Dual Speakers which are Hi-Res Audio certified. The audio experience on the phone remains very smooth. Also, the Hi-Res Audio certification of this phone is not only for wired audio but also for wireless earphones which is an advantage as well. The dual speakers of this phone are very loud and produce very crisp audio.
Unfortunately, it’s not all rainbows and sunshines with Mi 11 Lite as the phone comes with a few drawbacks as well. The first feature that remains missing in the Mi 11 Lite is obviously 5G. The other setback is the charging speed which is 33W fast charging support which is a bit low as we had expected that Mi 11 Lite would come with at least 50W fast charging support. The 3.5mm headphone jack is missing in this smartphone as well which may be important for a few smartphone users.
After all things said, we think the new phone by Xiaomi is light-weight and is loaded with features exactly justifying its name Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite. We believe that the factors which are of utmost importance and which matter the most have been offered on this phone. It comes with amazing looks, a beautiful and vibrant display and a competitive camera. That is all the information related to Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite that we have for now. We will soon come up with 25 FAQ questions answered so that you can get more information about the Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite.
- iQOO Neo 6, with its price range similar to iQOO 7 and OnePlus Nord 2, directly competes with them. Both of them were the best mid-range smartphones of the previous year. Let’s find out the similarities, differences and which phone among these three at the price of Rs. 30,000 will suit you the most. Also…
- Xiaomi 12 Pro comes with high-end specifications, but while paying Rs. 70,000 a user thinks they should buy an iPhone rather than a Xiaomi phone. They are buying an Apple iPhone 13 or a feature-packed Xiaomi mi 12 Pro in this price range; what would be a better option? Let’s find out! Also read: iPhone…
- iPhone 13 is a charming device with excellent specs, but what if you can get the same hardware in a compact size; enter Apple iPhone 13 Mini. This pocket size performance packed mobile phone is a charmer when it comes to features, looks and usability. So, if you’re confused about whether you should buy the…
- We all have to agree that the Apple Airpods Pro is an exceptional earbud, and because it is outstanding, it has multiple evil twins, aka fake Airpods. So, have you recently bought an Apple Airpods pro and wondered if the product is original or not? There is a quick and effective way to check its…
- There is probably a thin line between Realme GT Neo 3 and OnePlus 9RT; both mobile phones are spectacular in their price bracket. However, experts like us only notice a few bits here and there. So, to help you out, we have brought a full comparison between the Realme GT Neo 2 VS OnePlus 9RT.…