Micromax In Note 1, In 1b Launched In India
Micromax In 1 series finally launched in India after much anticipation.
Highlights of the Story
- Micromax In Note 1 offers up to 128GB of onboard storage.
- Both new Micromax phones will go on sale later this month.
- Moreover, In 1b carries up to 4GB of RAM.
Micromax makes a comeback today into the Indian smartphone market. After much anticipation and a range of teasers, they bring in Micromax In 1 series. The new series includes the Micromax In Note 1 and Micromax In 1b. Moreover, Micromax also promises to offer two years of software updates on new smartphones.
This is the first time after two years the company comes back into the market. It was once a leader in the Indian mobile phone market. However, it bowed out to the growing dominance of Chinese brands in India. Micromax co-founder Rahul Sharma during the virtual launch showcased the company’s facility in Bhiwadi. He also details the production process of the new smartphones, which will be part of the ‘Make in India’ initiative.
Micromax In Note 1, Micromax In 1b Price, Availability
Micromax In Note 1 comes with a price tag of Rs. 10,999 for the 4GB RAM + 64GB storage variant. Whereas, the 4GB RAM + 128GB storage model comes with a price tag of Rs. 12,499. It comes in Green and White color options. In addition, it will go on sale from November 24th.
On the other hand, Micromax In 1 b carries a price tag of Rs. 6,999 for the 2GB RAM + 32GB storage. Whereas its 4GB RAM + 64GB storage version comes at Rs. 7,999. However, the Micromax In 1b flaunts three distinct color options and will be available from November 26.
Micromax In Note 1 Specifications
It features a 6.67-inch full-HD+ display and a hole-punch design. The phone runs on Android 10.
The smartphone is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Helio G85 processor. Additionally, it comes with up to 4GB of RAM and 128GB of storage along with support for microSD card.
In terms of optics, Micromax In Note 1 houses a quad rear camera setup including a 48MP main camera, a 5MP secondary camera, and two 2MP cameras. For selfies, it houses a 16-MP camera sensor. The selfie camera sensor is capable of shooting GIFs — alongside regular photos and videos.
Additionally, it packs a 5,000mAh battery that supports reverse charging as well as 18W fast charging.
Connectivity options on the phone include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS/ A-GPS, USB Type-C, and a 3.5mm headphone jack. The phone comes with a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor.
Micromax In 1b Specifications
It features a 6.52-inch HD+ display with a waterdrop-style notch. The phone runs on Android 10.
The phone is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Helio G35 SoC, paired with 2GB and 4GB of RAM options.
In terms of optics, there is a dual rear camera setup that houses a 13-MP primary camera sensor with an f/1.8 lens and a 2-MP depth sensor, along with an LED flash. It also comes with an 8-MP selfie camera sensor at the front.
Micromax In 1b carries 32GB and 64GB of onboard storage options that both are expandable via microSD card.
Additionally, the phone comes with a 5,000mAh battery that supports reverse charging and 10W fast charging.
Connectivity options include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS/ A-GPS, USB Type-C, and a 3.5mm headphone jack. The phone also features a fingerprint sensor at the back.
Also read: Best mobile phones under 10000
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…
- I have a quick question for you. How much are you willing to spend on your next Bluetooth speaker? If you are going to answer above Rs.5000, then maybe you don’t have to spend that much. Because today we are reviewing Sony’s all-new SRS-XB13 Bluetooth speaker, which is priced at Rs.3,990 and could very well…
- Today, we will be talking about the iQOO Z3 camera which is one of the best performing cameras under the Rs. 20,000 segment. We will be first discussing the camera specifications of the phone: Camera Specifications iQOO Z3 comes with a triple rear camera setup with a 64MP primary camera, 8MP ultra wide angle lens…
- There have been so many new smartphone launches in recent days. This is the reason smartphone buyers may usually get confused while buying a phone. The under Rs. 20,000 price segment has so many phones that choosing a single smartphone has become very difficult. However, we have a new launch in this price segment which…
- This article will let you know every little detail about iQOO Z3 which may not have been clear earlier. This article will clear all your doubts related to iQOO Z3 and in case you are planning to purchase the iQOO Z3, this article will answer all your questions. Today, we will be answering 25 FAQ…