Micromax In Note 1, In 1b Launched In India
Micromax In 1 series finally launched in India after much anticipation.
Highlights of the Story
- Micromax In Note 1 offers up to 128GB of onboard storage.
- Both new Micromax phones will go on sale later this month.
- Moreover, In 1b carries up to 4GB of RAM.
Micromax makes a comeback today into the Indian smartphone market. After much anticipation and a range of teasers, they bring in Micromax In 1 series. The new series includes the Micromax In Note 1 and Micromax In 1b. Moreover, Micromax also promises to offer two years of software updates on new smartphones.
This is the first time after two years the company comes back into the market. It was once a leader in the Indian mobile phone market. However, it bowed out to the growing dominance of Chinese brands in India. Micromax co-founder Rahul Sharma during the virtual launch showcased the company’s facility in Bhiwadi. He also details the production process of the new smartphones, which will be part of the ‘Make in India’ initiative.
Micromax In Note 1, Micromax In 1b Price, Availability
Micromax In Note 1 comes with a price tag of Rs. 10,999 for the 4GB RAM + 64GB storage variant. Whereas, the 4GB RAM + 128GB storage model comes with a price tag of Rs. 12,499. It comes in Green and White color options. In addition, it will go on sale from November 24th.
On the other hand, Micromax In 1 b carries a price tag of Rs. 6,999 for the 2GB RAM + 32GB storage. Whereas its 4GB RAM + 64GB storage version comes at Rs. 7,999. However, the Micromax In 1b flaunts three distinct color options and will be available from November 26.
Micromax In Note 1 Specifications
It features a 6.67-inch full-HD+ display and a hole-punch design. The phone runs on Android 10.
The smartphone is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Helio G85 processor. Additionally, it comes with up to 4GB of RAM and 128GB of storage along with support for microSD card.
In terms of optics, Micromax In Note 1 houses a quad rear camera setup including a 48MP main camera, a 5MP secondary camera, and two 2MP cameras. For selfies, it houses a 16-MP camera sensor. The selfie camera sensor is capable of shooting GIFs — alongside regular photos and videos.
Additionally, it packs a 5,000mAh battery that supports reverse charging as well as 18W fast charging.
Connectivity options on the phone include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS/ A-GPS, USB Type-C, and a 3.5mm headphone jack. The phone comes with a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor.
Micromax In 1b Specifications
It features a 6.52-inch HD+ display with a waterdrop-style notch. The phone runs on Android 10.
The phone is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Helio G35 SoC, paired with 2GB and 4GB of RAM options.
In terms of optics, there is a dual rear camera setup that houses a 13-MP primary camera sensor with an f/1.8 lens and a 2-MP depth sensor, along with an LED flash. It also comes with an 8-MP selfie camera sensor at the front.
Micromax In 1b carries 32GB and 64GB of onboard storage options that both are expandable via microSD card.
Additionally, the phone comes with a 5,000mAh battery that supports reverse charging and 10W fast charging.
Connectivity options include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS/ A-GPS, USB Type-C, and a 3.5mm headphone jack. The phone also features a fingerprint sensor at the back.
Also read: Best mobile phones under 10000
- #LeBechDiya. What exactly are we talking about here? Well, here we want you to imagine a scenario where selling your used phone is so easy, so simple, and so convenient that you can literally brag about it. Usually when we think about selling something, it can be quite a hassle. Putting it up on some…
- iPhone 12 vs iPhone 11 Pro full comparison and which one should you buy if you an 80000 budget.
- Here is a list of the top Android games of 2020 with the best graphics.
- There are a lot of features that we can easily find out just by scrolling down on our iPhone. But along with them, there are some of the features that are highly useful but hidden inside the roots of our iPhone, not known by many. Surprisingly, iOS 14 opens up the door to get in…
Latest ReviewsView All
- Vivo V20 definitely stands out in the design front. It offers a sleek, light weight design which definitely has a premium feel to it
- OPPO F17 Pro stands out on the design front. From its slim and compact form factor to the dual-tone matte-finished back panel, it is a gorgeous-looking phone.
- iPhone 12 Pro is a worthy upgrade with a new boxy design and A14 Bionic chipset, plus a slight upgrade in the camera.
- Poco X3 brings in some nice upgrades over the Poco X2 but it might feel bulky in hands.