Moto E7 Renders And Specs Leak Online
Motorola Moto E7 is tipped to feature a 6.5-inch HD+ display and pack a 4,000mAH battery
Highlights of the Story
- Moto E7 renders show the phone in blue and grey colors.
- The upcoming phone is tipped to pack a 4,000mAh battery.
- It may run on Android 10 out-of-the-box.
Motorola is preparing to launch its new entry-level phone called the Moto E7. The renders were leaked by a tipster on Twitter, where it is visible in two distinct colors. On the other hand, this smartphone has had several leaks in the past. It is also on multiple certification sites. Along with the renders, key specifications of the Motorola smartphone also emerged online.
Also Read: Redmi Note 9 5G Series Prices Leaked!
They are official-looking renders and specifications, according to tipster Abhishek Yadav on Twitter. Moreover, it is recently on US Federal Communications Commission (FCC), Thailand’s National Broadcasting and Telecommunications Commission (NBTC), and TUV certification sites.
Moto E7 Specifications (Expected)
It is tipped to feature a 6.5-inch HD+ display. In addition, it will pack a 4,000mAH battery. Moreover, Moto E7 will run on Android 10 out-of-the-box.
In terms of camera, it could feature 48-MP and 2-MP cameras in the rear, it could also sport a 5-MP selfie shooter at the front.
Also Read: Galaxy M12 Rear Panel Design Leaked
A previous leak suggests that Moto E7 will come in a 2GB + 32GB storage configuration. It will have connectivity options such as 3.5mm headphone jack, Wi-Fi, LTE, GPS, and Bluetooth.
On the other hand, Moto E7 Plus launched in India in September. It is currently pricing at Rs.8,999.
It can be a more affordable variant of Moto E7 Plus. While there is no official word from Motorola about the upcoming phone, the recent leaks and official-looking renders suggest that a launch could be near.
Also read: Top Camera Smartphones
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…