Motorola’s Foray Into Stylus Phones Leaked!
Motorola has a new smartphone lined up that will also have a stylus pen. The new model has been leaked online and will be called the Moto G Stylus, according to a listing on the Canadian government website. Motorola last year unveiled its Moto G7 smartphones in February. This means that we could see the new Motorola phone with a stylus pen sometime within the coming weeks.
Read also: Tips To Capture Great Smartphone Pictures
Evan Blass, a reputed leaker on Twitter, has leaked a render showing the Motorola phone bundled with the stylus. No details of the model are available right now. However, the render shows its hole-punch display design and curved glass protection.
The stylus doesn’t seem to possess a pressure-sensitive tip — the one that exists on the S Pen of Samsung’s Galaxy Note series. This hints that the new phone wouldn’t be in the flagship lineup of Motorola smartphones this year.
As per the small print available on the Radio Equipment List (REL) on the govt of Canada, the Moto G Stylus bears model number XT2043-4. It received approval by the Canadian authority on January 3. It also surfaced on US Federal Communications Commission (FCC) with a ditto model number. However, Motorola hasn’t announced any specifics thus far.
There would be more updates released by Motorola on its new stylus pen soon, we can feel it. For now, we’ll have to do with this tease.
- 10 Tips To Keep Your Smartphone Battery Healthy
- Top 5 reasons which make the all-new Xiaomi Mi 11x Pro a flagship killer.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.