Apple Launches “Get India Active” Challenge For Apple Watch Users
If you happen to own an Apple watch, then this might catch your attention real fast. The Cupertino based company has launched a new campaign for all Apple Watch users named ” Get Active India”.
The move comes from Apple-authorized distributors and resellers, who want to see which city in the country is the fittest. If you want to take the challenge head-on, all you need to do is install the Challenges app from the App Store.
The Get India Active challenge will start on February 15 and end on 14 March. It encourages users to achieve daily goals that include moving, exercising, running and performing various activities.
It then rewards users with points according to the goals they have set for themselves. Users are required to represent a city of their choice. The challenge also lets users compete with their friends using Apple Watch.
Since it is almost impossible to include every city in India, the options include major cities such as Delhi NCR, Jaipur, Bangalore, Kolkata Ahemdabad, Hyderabad, Pune, Chandigarh and Lucknow. If you happen to live in an unlisted city, you can choose the “Rest of India” option.
In case you are wondering how to participate in the challenge, just follow the steps down below.
How to participate
Once you have downloaded and installed the Challenges App on your Apple Watch, go to the featured challenges section and enter the code “India.” Next up, you will have to select the city of your choice.
The Challenges App will then automatically set up goals for you depending on your body weight. Keep in mind that these goals will be different from your personal goals.
Now that you are done setting up your Challenges App, make sure to close Activity Rings on your Apple Watch every day. Users can earn 1 point for standing for one hour, limited to 14 points per day.
Performing various exercises and moving around will also earn you some points. You can earn a bronze badge at 40 points, while 60 points will earn you a silver badge. In order to get the Gold badge, you will have to earn 80 points.
At the end of the challenge, the city with most point will be declared the most active in India.
Are you looking forward to the challenge? Let us know in the comment section below!
- IPL Live Streaming Free Online: Best Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches on Your Mobile PhoneBest Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches for Free
- Read this to know the top five reasons to buy the all-new Vivo X60 Pro Plus.
- How To Save Your Smartphone From Water Damage During Holi
- Recently OPPO launched its latest smartphone, OPPO F19 Pro+ 5G. Speaking of the name first, Oppo could have used some other short and crisp name and yes there is 5G also. Here is a quick review of the all-new OPPO F19 Pro+ 5G in just 2 minutes. Design As for the design, there has been…
- How To Win A OnePlus 9 For FREE?
Latest ReviewsView All
- Read the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra review to know if it is really the best camera phone of the year.