Table Of Contents
- 1Specifications – DEFY Gravity Pro
Highlights of the Story
- DEFY, a 2021 audio wear brand, delivers professional music gear at a low price.
- Guru Randhawa created DEFY audio wear with a unique sound to enjoy music as the creators intended.
- The company now provides True Wireless Earphones, Neckbands, and Wired Earphones, with more to come this year.
A new category named “Gravity” has been introduced by DEFY, owned by Imagine Marketing (parent company of boAt), with their latest “Gravity Pro” True Wireless Earbuds. There are four ENC Mics for crystal-clear calls and a premium stem design for a snug, secure fit in these high-end, professional-level earbuds.
A 13mm driver in the Gravity Pro TWS Earbuds from DEFY is all for a truly immersive listening experience. Audiophiles will like the crisp sound and deep bass that puts the music to life.
Additionally, the earphones are all set for gamers on the road. When used in Turbo Mode, Gravity Pro’s ultra-low latency (up to 50ms) ensures a seamless audio-visual sync, ideal for streaming and gaming. In addition, gravity Pro has four ENC-enabled microphones for audio calls that significantly reduce background noise.
This is possible because DEFY Gravity Pro is based on the newest Bluetooth v5.3 technology, which provides a very steady connection and extended battery life. It takes a full charge to get 5.5 hours of non-stop playing. However, it may get enhance by using the case to get up to 25 hours. In addition, DEFY’s Brisk Charging, which delivers a runtime of up to three hours with a 10-minute charge, is there in Gravity Pro.
Specifications – DEFY Gravity Pro
DEFY Gravity Pro is made from high-quality materials and has a sliding mechanism that’s all it’s own. In addition, each earbud is for both aesthetics and comfort.
Intelligent touch controls on the earbuds let you adjust the volume, skip tunes, answer phone calls, and even call your voice assistant. Finally, IPX4 water and sweat resistance is built into the earphones and case so that you may use them without fear throughout your workouts or everyday commute.
At 12 pm on 20th May, Flipkart.com will be selling the DEFY Gravity Pro for a special launch price of Rs 1,399. A glossy Frost White and matte Ocean Blue and Carbon Black options are available. In addition, they will release more True Wireless Earphones from DEFY’s ‘Gravity’ brand.
- iQOO smartphones are doing well in the market because they have an understanding of the desires of an Indian consumer, a good smartphone at a reasonable price. Read this article if you are confused about which phone to buy between iQOO Neo 6 and iQOO 7. Also read: New OnePlus Phone Tipped To Launch With…
- If you frequently travel on Delhi Metro, you must have noticed that the internet does not work well during peak hours and when the metro goes through underground tunnels. We tested both Jio and Airtel while travelling from Noida to Gurugram. Although this is not a scientific experiment, we tried to be as fair as…
- iQOO Neo 6, with its price range similar to iQOO 7 and OnePlus Nord 2, directly competes with them. Both of them were the best mid-range smartphones of the previous year. Let’s find out the similarities, differences and which phone among these three at the price of Rs. 30,000 will suit you the most. Also…
- Xiaomi 12 Pro comes with high-end specifications, but while paying Rs. 70,000 a user thinks they should buy an iPhone rather than a Xiaomi phone. They are buying an Apple iPhone 13 or a feature-packed Xiaomi mi 12 Pro in this price range; what would be a better option? Let’s find out! Also read: iPhone…
- iPhone 13 is a charming device with excellent specs, but what if you can get the same hardware in a compact size; enter Apple iPhone 13 Mini. This pocket size performance packed mobile phone is a charmer when it comes to features, looks and usability. So, if you’re confused about whether you should buy the…