Table Of Contents
- 1More on china’s Smartphone Sales Decline!
Highlights of the Story
- In February, the research found that sporadic COVID-19 breakouts hampered the China smartphone sale.
- The study showed that the industry’s sales volume plummeted 24 per cent from January.
- The top five brands’ sales fell month-over-month. However, Oppo remained the top seller, while Honor overcame Vivo to finish second.
According to the China Weekly Sales Tracker published by Counterpoint Research, china smartphone sale have been on a downward trend for the last ten weeks, starting in the sixth week of 2022. This reduction compares to the same period in 2021. One of the primary factors contributing to this fall was reducing consumer sentiment. The “dynamic zero-Covid” policy was brought it on by the Chinese government.
It is now abundantly clear that a negative impact on consumer sentiment occurs whenever stringent COVID-19 quarantine procedures are implemented.
As of the end of January, during Beijing Winter Olympics, there was a discernible downward trend in year-over-year china smartphone sale in China due to the increased quarantine measures taken by the Chinese government.
Again, sales continued to decrease as March came to a close, coinciding with the beginning of a lockdown in key cities such as Shanghai. Nevertheless, the mood of Chinese consumers improved over the break for Labor Day, so we anticipate some improvement in the economy.
More on china’s Smartphone Sales Decline!
Even the most notable brands were unable to escape this general market downturn. The major Chinese smartphone makers, except for Honor, were unable to escape the effect, and sales of their products fell year over year. For the last 15 weeks, Huawei and OPPO have seen a more significant decline in sales than the industry average.
During this time, Xiaomi’s sales briefly surpassed those of the year before, thanks to the introduction of the Xiaomi Redmi K40s and Xiaomi Redmi K50 series, although this comeback did not last for very long. Up to the 10th week of the fiscal year, Apple’s sales volume climbed year over year; however, even iPhone sales began to dip as sales of the Apple iPhone 13 series decreased.
Because of its robust sales of the HONOR 60 series, HONOR is outpacing most other Chinese companies. Moreover, it is all in terms of the rate at which it is increasing its market share, with an average weekly increase of 132 per cent year over year.
- OnePlus is one of the most reliable and popular brands in India. Well known for its phones and smartwatches. According to the specs sheet, the OnePlus 10 Pro appears to be a powerful smartphone, including cutting-edge hardware, a strong set of cameras, and lightning-fast charging. However, it has a few odd quirks and issues and…
- Every year at this time, iOS receives a new version. This article will discuss how to use any supported iPhone in India to download iOS 16 for free. Additionally, we’ll discuss the hidden iOS 16 features you should test on your iPhone. Read the article to learn about the top hidden iOS 16 features. iOS…
- Do you still have a doubt about whether to get the OnePlus 9 Pro or the OnePlus 9RT? Now your hunt is over. Pick the ideal mobile phone for yourself by determining the prices of the two models in India, built, cameras, displays, performance, storage, and connectivity. Know which one from both phones OnePlus 9RT Vs OnePlus 9…
- Choosing a new air conditioner for your house can be confusing when you have several options available like spilt, windows, tower and Cassette air conditioners. The options could seem daunting with the variety of air conditioners available. Also, you can even be under pressure to select a new system, depending on your circumstances. However, if…
- iQOO smartphones are doing well in the market because they have an understanding of the desires of an Indian consumer, a good smartphone at a reasonable price. Read this article if you are confused about which phone to buy between iQOO Neo 6 and iQOO 7. Also read: New OnePlus Phone Tipped To Launch With…